Steelers at Cardinals Gameday thread 12-8-19

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Because he was absolutely awful in every way. Kyler is having a statistically very good rookie season despite the lack of talent around him. Rosen had a terrible one.

Kyler really racking up all those wins too.With a better team KM is half a game better so far.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
It’s not short sided. It’s his baseline right now. He’s a Top-15 QB +/-. I was told all offseason by fanatics here that the multiple sacrifices made to bring him to Arizona would be justified from Day 1. The good and the bad outweigh each other. He has to do more than this next season.
Couldn't care less personally about what people were saying about how good he would be in his first year (though he has been pretty good).

The bottom line is that you are trying to use his performance as a rookie (which has been pretty good) to suggest that he won't be anything special. It would be understandable if he has played poorly this year, but to this point he has been a pretty good QB and he is almost certainly only going to get better from here.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Dionte Johnson was taken a few picks after Isabella. As was DK Metcalf

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Couldn't care less personally about what people were saying about how good he would be in his first year (though he has been pretty good).

The bottom line is that you are trying to use his performance as a rookie (which has been pretty good) to suggest that he won't be anything special. It would be understandable if he has played poorly this year, but to this point he has been a pretty good QB and he is almost certainly only going to get better from here.

Where did i suggest he wouldn’t be anything special?

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just now reading this game thread.

Not sure why you guys are still discussing a dude that’s not even on the team anymore.
It’s like a magnet. Every time there’s a thread that mentions KM, Rosen’s name is lurking in the shadows.