Steelers at Cardinals Gameday thread 12-8-19

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Guys, Murray isn’t a bad QB. He’s also not the superstar, transcendent phenom people pumped him up to be in the preseason. He’s middle-of-the-road. He will get better, but he has to be considerably better than he is to justify the sacrifice that was made to get him here
We don't know what Kyler will be in the future. Just sayin

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I thought part of the air raid was stretching the field vertically not just horizontally? Seems like passes beyond 15 or 20 yards have been scarce all season.
The 1st 4 games they had several long pass completions...since then? Nada, except for IA against SF.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Our D is pathetic somehow... expect some single player actions ... this D and scheme is ... bad.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Guys, Murray isn’t a bad QB. He’s also not the superstar, transcendent phenom people pumped him up to be in the preseason. He’s middle-of-the-road. He will get better, but he has to be considerably better than he is to justify the sacrifice that was made to get him here
He's a rookie QB. All rookies have their ups and downs. To suggest that he isn't anything special based on some ups and downs as a rookie is really short sighted.

I'm sure you would fully admit that he doesn't exactly have a lot of talent to work with either, but most of the QBs (if not all) that are playing better than him have a lot more talent to work with.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steelers have found a soft spot in the Cardinals defense running the ball setting up the pass.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So many missed tackles on that run play by Steelers.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He's a rookie QB. All rookies have their ups and downs. To suggest that he isn't anything special based on some ups and downs as a rookie is really short sighted.

I'm sure you would fully admit that he doesn't exactly have a lot of talent to work with either, but most of the QBs (if not all) that are playing better than him have a lot more talent to work with.
And yet that's the conclusion made of Rosen as a rookie.

Just saying...by your argument, Rosen can still be a stud, but how many on here or on the Dolphins board would agree with that?

PS: I'm not pro Rosen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
Man, this blows. Had a chance to take the lead along with momentum and Murray ruined that. Now it is a foregone conclusion that this is a loss.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson