Nice Job Utah

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take that Utah.

A revenge of sorts from the shellacking Utah gave the Sun Devils. That Oregon win feels very good right now.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Take that Utah.

A revenge of sorts from the shellacking Utah gave the Sun Devils. That Oregon win feels very good right now.

I dislike Oregon more than Utah so I got no satisfaction out of that game last might

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dislike Oregon more than Utah so I got no satisfaction out of that game last might

I guess it's all how one views it.

The Sun Devils beat a good Oregon team but it will take a long time to forget how Utah mauled the Sun Devils defensively.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Utah's fan base has gotten very annoying lately on social media. I enjoyed watching the meltdown last night. I also enjoyed that it helps ASU towards the Cheez-it bowl.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Take that Utah.

Makes ASUs win over Oregon even more impress. Our coaches outcoached them and our athleticism bested theirs.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
I guess it's all how one views it.

The Sun Devils beat a good Oregon team but it will take a long time to forget how Utah mauled the Sun Devils defensively.
Luckily cfb is a ‘what have you done for me lately’ league, and all that people will remember is us beating a good Ducks team, so them destroying the Utes can only help our cause. All IMO, of course.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave