OK vote on it, what do YOU want to see happen

Last edited:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WE - don't have a vote!

Exactly. The vote seems to imply that we have the power to do so. If it is asking if Bidwill fires him, I think the answer is a resounding no, unless something catastrophic happens.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I am all for firing Keim but this is something which scares the hell out of me, Keim is a product of our scouting department and it's our draft failures in the first rounds which really irks our progress so far to be simply competitive. Do we promote Adrian Wilson, because he's part of the same scouting department? See what I mean. Yeah, fire Keim but he's a product of a scouting department which leads to our recent decisions... we are really talking about a massive overall of our scouting for this to make any sense

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Exactly. The vote seems to imply that we have the power to do so. If it is asking if Bidwill fires him, I think the answer is a resounding no, unless something catastrophic happens.
3-8-1 isn't catastrophic to you?

We do have a vote, with our wallets and voices online. You've gotta know Mikey is seeing all of the terrible responses on Twitter and such saying the guy has to be gone. And the product on the field has sucked for years.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3-8-1 isn't catastrophic to you?

We do have a vote, with our wallets and voices online. You've gotta know Mikey is seeing all of the terrible responses on Twitter and such saying the guy has to be gone. And the product on the field has sucked for years.

Nope. Not enough to fire him. It wasn't last year and now Keim is mentioning to fans on the air, that he has plans for next season.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Nope. Not enough to fire him. It wasn't last year and now Keim is mentioning to fans on the air, that he has plans for next season.
What's he supposed to say? He doesn't believe in himself and doesn't think he'll have a job?

I genuinely think he'll be axed unless we crush it over the last four.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I find it funny that people get perturbed at fans for saying we when talking about their team.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I find it funny that people get perturbed at fans for saying we when talking about their team.

Perturbed is the wrong word. The poll as ambiguous. Does he mean that we should fire Keim, or that he will be fired.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
What's he supposed to say? He doesn't believe in himself and doesn't think he'll have a job?

I genuinely think he'll be axed unless we crush it over the last four.

Mikey’s probably to scared and cheap to make the change. Save your Cardinal.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I am all for firing Keim but this is something which scares the hell out of me, Keim is a product of our scouting department and it's our draft failures in the first rounds which really irks our progress so far to be simply competitive. Do we promote Adrian Wilson, because he's part of the same scouting department? See what I mean. Yeah, fire Keim but he's a product of a scouting department which leads to our recent decisions... we are really talking about a massive overall of our scouting for this to make any sense

yeah.. our scouting needs to be revamped completely. Look at what Seattle does. Every year people question at least half of their picks, and every year their picks mostly work out. That scouting department is SUPERB. Ours is the exact opposite.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I meant it as what would you want

this is blatantly obvious blindseyed. people take things so seriously on this board.