Louis Riddick ESPN-Potential GM candidate??

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was skeptical about Mike Mayock making the jump from TV to the GM chair, but it appears he has done an excellent job so far. If the Cards explored a similar path for their next GM, I think Louis Riddick would be an excellent choice. He has a scouting/player personnel background and played 7 years in the league.

Thoughts??

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I was skeptical about Mike Mayock making the jump from TV to the GM chair, but it appears he has done an excellent job so far. If the Cards explored a similar path for their next GM, I think Louis Riddick would be an excellent choice. He has a scouting/player personnel background and played 7 years in the league.

Thoughts??
Why do we think Mayock has done well? Decent draft class. What else? Not a challenge, just asking.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Honestly I’ll take anyone but Keim. I think an outside hire would be great. I’d take Daniel Jeremiah as well.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Being on tv doesn’t make you smarter or a better candidate.
He wouldn’t be on tv if he was still working in the NFL.

that should tell you something.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Being on tv doesn’t make you smarter or a better candidate.
He wouldn’t be on tv if he was still working in the NFL.

that should tell you something.

I would even argue that being on TV generally makes you less smart - people are elevated in major media positions when they are easily manipulated into towing the company line for the most part.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Thoughts??
I like Louis Riddick & Daniel Jeremiah.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose