Yinzer Invasion

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It's been fun, but there were a lot of empty seats visible in the lower level for last Sunday's game. I don't think it was people staying home on the Thanksgiving holiday.

I expect the stadium to be 40%+ of people wearing black and gold. Lots of transplants here, and this is a great time of year for people to come out and visit family and see the Steelers live – even if they'd NEVER get seats for a home game at Heinz field.

Extremely underrated aspect of this game. We might have to use silent count in our own stadium. Again.

One thing that will definitely get Keim fired is a ton of empty seats for the second December in a row.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hell I can remember it being about 50/50 when the Cards were decent! Gonna be ugly out there on Sunday.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's been fun, but there were a lot of empty seats visible in the lower level for last Sunday's game. I don't think it was people staying home on the Thanksgiving holiday.

I expect the stadium to be 40%+ of people wearing black and gold. Lots of transplants here, and this is a great time of year for people to come out and visit family and see the Steelers live – even if they'd NEVER get seats for a home game at Heinz field.

Extremely underrated aspect of this game. We might have to use silent count in our own stadium. Again.

One thing that will definitely get Keim fired is a ton of empty seats for the second December in a row.
I expect the empty seats next season if we don't improve, to then get him fired. MB is gonna give him the chance to improve this team. He knew it would take more than 1 off-season to upgrade the talent for & around KK & KM. That's my opinion, if it gets ridiculously worse, these last 4 games..........? We get ass stomped in every game, then all bets are off. I have no idea at that point. I will say this, Louis Riddick from ESPN does intrigue me. I've heard him on the 98.7 podcasts & he sounds very intelligent, sound football mind. Idk what he would think about KK & KM moving forward though?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I do love me the yinzer culture--the charming side of it, anyway. I use yinz all the time in conversation. The problem is, yinz are going to experience the dark side of yinzer culture, namely the crap that alcohol brings out. Have fun :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose