Kyler Murray Stats vs. LARM

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Could this have been said of last years quarterback?

yes it could.But last years QB only got 3/4 of season to show his skills and he had to try and compete with a OLINE that was made up of UDFA/PS guys for the last 3-4 games,no WRS,no TEs and a idiot coach.He`s gone and it is Murrays show so he takes the heat when it goes bad just like he gets the praise when it goes good.Works both ways..Too bad some fanboys don`t like that.

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yes, it does matter. Everyone comes to the defense of this quarterback saying..."he doesn't have an offensive line"..."receivers don't get separation"..."he is a rookie"...but, nobody gave that to last years quarterback. I have nothing against this kid, just lets be fair .

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Yes, it does matter. Everyone comes to the defense of this quarterback saying..."he doesn't have an offensive line"..."receivers don't get separation"..."he is a rookie"...but, nobody gave that to last years quarterback. I have nothing against this kid, just lets be fair .
Oh, well I guess I misread the implication of the post. Yeah, I would say it matters there to some point.

I thought we were saying that questions about Murray are irrelevant because his stat line is better than the last guy/what people think the last guy was capable of in this offense.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have no clue why we’re still talking about a guy that couldn’t beat out a journeyman on a different team. Positively or negatively.

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Oh, well I guess I misread the implication of the post. Yeah, I would say it matters there to some point.

I thought we were saying that questions about Murray are irrelevant because his stat line is better than the last guy/what people think the last guy was capable of in this offense.

As I have said in the past...I like this kid and wish him success....This team has been a disaster the last few years and It isn't/wasn't all on the quarterback position this year OR last year.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
You're not wrong. There are theories out there about why they're not there or are not being thrown. It's entirely possible that no one trusts the offensive line to hold on long enough for even someone like Byrd or Isabella to get loose.

It's truly odd...... I remember a Palmer bomb to JJ Nelson on a play action roll out that comes to mind. Bengals maybe? Avoid the worries of bad pass protection, but still get our QB out of the pocket for some bombs.

Kyler should throw 2 to 5 per half IMO. He's that accurate past 20 yards.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Murray was significantly worse than Drew Lock, Daniel Jones, Jameis Winston, Delvin "Duck" Hodges, and Lions third-string QB David Blough.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This year 7-34. Last year 0-34. Improvement people! We managed a garbage time touchdown this year where last year we were denied. Good riddance to Rosen and Wilks.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This year 7-34. Last year 0-34. Improvement people! We managed a garbage time touchdown this year where last year we were denied. Good riddance to Rosen and Wilks.

FWIW, Wilks has coached up 2018's 12th-ranked defense by DVOA to... 17th this year. SMDH.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Volatility...... That's my word of the week.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave