Listening to 98.7 after the game.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have no idea why people keep giving Jurecki a safety net and employing him. He is absolutely awful and an absolutely unbearable human being. He should have been run out of this market / industry a decade ago.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wait, you mean the guys that are paid by the radio station that pays the Cardinals to broadcast them won't say anything bad about them?
No Way!
It'd be like your boss listening to a radio broadcast of you talking about him and his family....do you honestly think you'll have a job if you say anything bad about him or his family the next day.
The day Wolfley actually analyzes a game let me know. He's paid BY the Cardinals....he kisses their rear end Monday to Sunday. To me Wolfley is the worst of them. Keeps talking about his 10 years playing special teams and Fullback.
You can listen to him for 2 weeks and for the rest of your life he will repeat the same sayings over and over BASINonians (why he cares so much about pounding that it's a basin and not a valley is beyond me...but he pounds it to death and then some)....drive a stake into the ground....Pantera call out is dumb...
ya'll know em''' start posting em

I remember the announcers they had awhile back - way back to talked trash on the team and they were fired fast.

Dave Pasche is good
Wolfley sucks -

When a team loses like the Cardinals have - they need a lot of work from the top all the way to the bottom. Anyone denying it IS THE PROBLEM! They're just trying to keep jobs

I'd bet Keim gets one more year of this ineptitude and it'll be a total team overhaul with only Murray, Lee, Chandler Jones and Baker staying.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I would rather keep Vance than Keim at this point, but yes, I think they both need to go. Also, they need to hire someone who can coach regardless of scheme. We don't have enough dudes good enough to dictate one scheme or the other.
Great point. The “talent” on this defense isn’t good enough to dictate scheme, mich less influence hire.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Let's look at Josephs record as a defensive coach:
Houston Texans
Joseph joined the coaching staff of the Houston Texans in 2011. He served as the defensive backs coach under defensive coordinator Wade Phillips and head coach Gary Kubiak. Joseph helped the Texans to three consecutive top-seven NFL rankings in overall defense. Joseph’s secondary contributed to the team allowing the third-fewest passing yards per game (203.5) during that three-year stretch, helping Houston to its first two division titles in team history and playoff wins from 2011–12.

Cincinnati Bengals
Joseph was hired as the defensive backs coach of the Cincinnati Bengals in January 2014. Joseph helped the Bengals to back-to-back playoff appearances as their defensive backs coach from 2014–15 under head coach Marvin Lewis, guiding a unit that contributed to a league-best 41 interceptions during that span.

Miami Dolphins
Joseph was announced as the defensive coordinator of the Miami Dolphins for the 2016 season under head coach Adam Gase. Joseph oversaw a defense that played a key role in the Dolphins returning to the playoffs for the first time in eight seasons. Despite having to use 13 different starting lineups due to injury, Joseph’s defense ranked fourth in the NFL on third downs (36.2%) while forcing the sixth-most negative plays (107) in the league. The Dolphins won nine of their final 11 regular-season games in 2016 with Joseph’s defense accounting for the fourth-most takeaways (21) in the NFL during that stretch.

Denver Broncos

Joseph was hired as head coach for the Denver Broncos on January 11, 2017, after signing a four-year contract.

Joseph finished his first season (2017) as head coach with a 5–11 record and improved to only 6–10 in his second season (2018), resulting in back-to-back losing seasons for the Broncos for the first time since the 1971/1972 seasons. On December 31, 2018, Joseph was fired by the team. In terms of statistics, the Broncos' defense ranked in the top five in total yards, rushing yards and passing yards in 2017 and 2018. The defense ranked #13 in total defense in 2018 and #23 in 2017.

Somehow I don't think Joseph is the problem with the Cardinal secondary not being able to cover WRs. His history tells a different story. Sources were Wikipedia and Pro Football Reference.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You're not following the narrative properly. We need a pinata.

I don't think that Joseph would look nearly so 'inept' if he had a better stable. The soft zone is the response to poor coverage skill and average to below average speed in the back 8.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose