Tramaine Brock getting released

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
LOL... that's Zenner and now Brock. 2 guys had clearly had a massive role in the pile of turd the team put out there yesterday!
#makingastatement

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Brock was bad yesterday and he had plenty of company. Our secondary is a nightmare and I get tired of the praise heaped on Baker and Thompson. They can tackle but couldn't cover Mama Cass.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing like waiving their top rated cover corner per PFF.

Maybe the Cardinals are going with youth.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was probably one of our best graded defensive backs this season
That clearly show the level of ineptitude

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is this a joke? Brock was better than many guys starting in that secondary and he is getting released?

my gosh.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Really!!?! They needed a fall guy....and he was it.
The entire Defense didn't show up...nor the offense for that matter.

Seems like a over reaction

He was a lot better than Bethal

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Brock was bad yesterday and he had plenty of company. Our secondary is a nightmare and I get tired of the praise heaped on Baker and Thompson. They can tackle but couldn't cover Mama Cass.
Name 1 guy who can? Especially when your ******* DC plays soft zones 85% of the time where every receiver is basically wide open every play. A HS QB could complete 60% of his throws against this BS.

I’ve never in my life seen easier throws to more wide open guys in my life at the NFL level!!! Seriously.

Try something different Vance for Christs sake.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If anyone didn't question Keim's personal integrity before now, they should after this move. My overtly emotional reaction is that I hope the Cardinals fire his ass and keep Vance.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
If anyone didn't question Keim's personal integrity before now, they should after this move. My overtly emotional reaction is that I hope the Cardinals fire his ass and keep Vance.
If they keep Vance you’re invited to my funeral Chop :mrgreen:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I feel bad for Kingsbury having to answer questions regarding the Brock move. Put Keim and Vance next to each other and have them answer this. I would love to see that rumble.

This is purely speculation, but I wouldn't be shocked if Brock was released because Vance wanted to bench Peterson.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
To me this is a sign of a team that has checked out for the season.

Vets have mailed it in so the cardinals will be having tryouts the next 4 games. Glad I didn't get season tickets this year.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

Vets have mailed it in so the cardinals will be having tryouts the next 4 games. Glad I didn't get season tickets this year.

I left at halftime yesterday... yep, I did. And I'm really pissed off about the money I continue to dump into this damn franchise.
I didn't expect a win yesterday, nor did I expect a bunch of wins for the season. But the product that was put out on the field yesterday was so hideous, it felt like it took this team back years... and sadly, what is highlighted is just how far back of the pack this team really is.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Enlighten us
Tramaine Brock is a Vance Joseph guy. Vance has gone to him when he has needed a player in the secondary who knows his scheme and can execute it. Keim cutting Brock is taking away one of the more knowledgeable players in the secondary. When you have a young, inexperienced secondary that doesn't know what it is doing, you don't cut one of the few players who actually fits in the scheme unless you don't really care about making the defense better. Keim is engineering and ensuring a dumpster fire defense over the rest of the year to shift blame and attention from himself to Vance. This all in hopes that firing Vance will give people their pound of flesh and keep him safe.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

As a GM you don't do this with a rookie QB. If this is the case, Keim is putting another nail in his own coffin.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave