Your top five of who goes and who stays

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It can be players or coaches, but who are your top five in each category

Let go list...
1) Keim, I give him him credit for having the cajones of selecting Murray but that was also a desperation move to save his arse and Kyler to me is still a dynamic slam dunk pick which really did not require much common sense to see. We need a guy who can freaking draft the whole board with success because we are going on a draft drought and you cannot have this guy in charge of helping a young coach and QB

2) Vance Joseph, even lacking talent his players are constantly lost with poor fundamentals because even a college team exhibits more responsibility in coverage and stopping a screen

3) Patrick Peterson, I am a moron to think he had value now with the total disinterest he is playing with, a guy like that in a locker room of young players does more harm than good and would trade him for a freaking fourth to get this out of the foundation of a young team trying to build because he does not go to work like a Adrian Wilson who always gave it his all

4) David Johnson, Yeah, I know the cap hit but making another mistake for the mistake of paying him and having a guy who seems not to fit this offense is even more salt on the wound because he is a pass catching RB who cannot pass block and offers no fire or interest to the young guys who are trying to build an identify of winning

5) Shipley, Smart but lacks strength and is the weak keystone of this OL for the teams we face in our division, which a team intent of winning should not have to accept

Keeps these guys

1) Larry Fitzgerald, for reasons which Peterson and Johnson do not promote which is all out effort, this guy is worth that 11 million as a productive guy who really does show and push guys to try which he showed late in the game being a guy who keeps coming at you

2) Drake, this guy kept trying when the game was out of hand and fits this offense, so why try to replace one of the few who works and is still young enough to grow with this offense

3) Humphries, this is where you settle while trying to find something in the draft because average is better than nothing when free agency is not going to afford you anything better at this position and you cannot bank on the draft, especially even a good rookie having growing pains with a guy you identified as your franchise QB

4) Cooper, now I am grasping because this team has a lot of replaceable parts but the guy does his best and at least has a pulse while knowing the offense and he should not have to be dynamic as a constant vet to finish off your WR group (Isabella and Butler better come through because we cannot trash our draft going WRs again when the group is decent and one would think those guys should improve, wait they do not even really play though)

5) Us Cardinal fans because we really do deserve better for following the Cardinals with our passionate verbal fights amongst ourselves as proof

Last edited:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Reddick’s cap hit is guaranteed regardless. The following year they can decline is option.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
If Keim is still here nothing else matters. Imagine the potential disaster of Keim in full panic mode with money to burn and a top 5 pick.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Keim is still here nothing else matters. Imagine the potential disaster of Keim in full panic mode with money to burn and a top 5 pick.
Bingo. Bango. Can't believe we discuss this stuff without acknowledging this first. Obviously jmo though..

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
DJ is already paid for 2020. I suppose we save $1M in bonuses by cutting him and a roster spot. I think it's likely we keep him as a #3 until we really need the roster spot.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
1.Peterson-done with his crap.
2.Humphries-dumb to overpay for average at best.
3,Shipley- like his grit but he isn`t up tp it anymore.Time for Cole to get PT
4.David Johnson-hard to run hard with that fat paycheck in his pocket.Change of scene might help both parties.
5.Reddick-not impressed

Keepers
1.Max Williams-already signed .
2.Murphy-good young CB
3.Zach Allen-flashed some skills before injury.
4.Hicks- not the most athletic LB but he is in the mix more often than not.
5.Zane Gonzalez-done well this year.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Reddick and Suggs needed to be added to the list for sure. Johnson we are stuck with unfortunately.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Bye, Felicia:

1) Reddick
2) Peterson
3) Keim
4) Joseph
5) Suggs/Gilbert (tie).

Hello, Dolly:

1) Humphries (been on my s-list for a while, but is improving)
2) DJ stays for one more year.
3) Fitz
4) Brock
5) Drake

Reaction score
It can be players or coaches, but who are your top five in each category

Let go list...

1) Keim
2) Vance Joseph
3) Patrick Peterson
4) David Johnson - I was wrong about him!
5) Shipley
Hard to improve upon your selections here, Jet!

For Keeps:
1) Murray - At least provides some hope for the future
2) Kingsbury - for now. . .
3) Larry Fitzgerald - He could play on my team as long as he wants to; for the right price!
4) Chandler Jones
5) Humphries - He's not setting the world on fire, but even mediocre LT's are hard to come by.
5+) Drake
5++) The young guys. . . Murphy, Kirk, Allen, etc

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Goes:
Vance Joseph
Billy Davis
Chris Achuff
Charlie Bullen
Rob Grosso
Rusty McKinnie
Marcus Robinson
Greg Williams
Chris Wilson
Maybe Keim
Maybe Pat

Stays:
Kyler
Fitz
Gardeck
Chandler
Peters

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am still waiting for the day when my co-workers can name more players than Larry, DJ & maybe Kyler on offense or PP, CJ on defense.