Keim Time

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I can’t see Vance Joseph making it out of this season, which would mean that Keim has had four DCs come and go under his watch (three of whom let go).

That, along with three HC and three franchise QBs in 7 years. The amount of turnover and futility is staggering

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I can’t see Vance Joseph making it out of this season, which would mean that Keim has had four DCs come and go under his watch (three of whom let go).

That, along with three HC and three franchise QBs in 7 years. The amount of turnover and futility is staggering

That's almost as much turnover as the Trump administration. :p

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I was going to post something similar earlier. It's really mind numbing.. my mind keeps coming back to keim having inside info on the bidwills or something.. or if not, MB really is turning into the meddling/clueless owner. Lucky us.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

The turnover from his picks makes it even worse.

I used to really love Keim, but he's lost it, or has a really bad streak of luck.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cardinal Talk deflecting for SK... "It wasn't SK who missed the block or tackle"

Then who the hell the buck stop with? He selected the players and the coaches. So does he select players that can't produce or coaches that utilize the talent?

If it's a single player who is doing bad, ok, then go and fix it. When there are holes everywhere, regardless what mix of that is scheme vs talent, that is on you. Oh, we are so depleted of talent it will take a few years to shoot for a .500 season, guess whose fault?

What if we have talent and good coaches, but there is just some discord in this org that has developed over the last few years, whose fault?

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Cardinal Talk deflecting for SK... "It wasn't SK who missed the block or tackle"

Then who the hell the buck stop with? He selected the players and the coaches. So does he select players that can't produce or coaches that utilize the talent?

If it's a single player who is doing bad, ok, then go and fix it. When there are holes everywhere, regardless what mix of that is scheme vs talent, that is on you. Oh, we are so depleted of talent it will take a few years to shoot for a .500 season, guess whose fault?

What if we have talent and good coaches, but there is just some discord in this org that has developed over the last few years, whose fault?

That's fine but who selected the player that missed the tackle or block?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

If it's a single player who is doing bad, ok, then go and fix it. When there are holes everywhere, regardless what mix of that is scheme vs talent, that is on you. Oh, we are so depleted of talent it will take a few years to shoot for a .500 season, guess who's fault?

Keim has never picked a player/coach we can all agree should be a fixture here. Think about that. Not a single star. We want a new #1 WR, new LT, new Safety, and Kyler is the best we can be unified over, who crapped the bed today.

Keim is an obvious problem.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Keim has never picked a player/coach we can all agree should be a fixture here. Think about that. Not a single star. We want a new #1 WR, new LT, new Safety, and Kyler is the best we can be unified over, who crapped the bed today.

And yet people still want him here.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

A little strong imo, but ok. I'd say an overall crappage.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Alarming note. If DJ Humphries gets a new contract...it will be the first 1st rd pick in Keim's tenure to stay with Cardinals after rookie deal.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I'm ready to move on but it's not happening. Vance Joseph will get fired though.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The only way anyone convinces me that Keim deserves one more is if it turns out MB went full Jerry Jones and Keim has a been a GM in title only over the last few seasons. If that's the case then it wouldn't matter who the GM was I suppose.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need more talent which because of one reason or another Keim has failed miserably over the last three years.

MB is not going to keep replacing coaching staffs every year. I would not be surprised if MB is already looking at replacements for Keim. The only requirement will be the new GM will have to accept or perceive the potential of murray and kingsbury.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I do think the Cards should move on from Keim. I also don't think its that big of a deal for a new GM to have a good young qb in place like Murray. Additionally, giving KK another year should not be a show stopper. MB just needs to make sure that the roles of GM and HC are clearly defined.