OT: Other games 12-1-19

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brady looking extremely frustrated. Acted like he was going to toss his helmet down before tossing it to someone on the sideline. Complaining to his Wr's on the bench about not getting separation, in the FIRST quarter. I know he's outspoken it just seems odd to me I think he may finally start to be feeling his age a bit?

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Brady looking extremely frustrated. Acted like he was going to toss his helmet down before tossing it to someone on the sideline. Complaining to his Wr's on the bench about not getting separation, in the FIRST quarter. I know he's outspoken it just seems odd to me I think he may finally start to be feeling his age a bit?
He's just trying to show Giselle he's still passionate lol

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
With the Texans winning 28-9 with about 10 min left, the Pats pretty much called it in, think they just knew they were beat, they did the same against the Ravens

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the Texans winning 28-9 with about 10 min left, the Pats pretty much called it in, think they just knew they were beat, they did the same against the Ravens

I hate them. Even in a game they lose they manage to screw me. I was about 15 points behind in my fantasy matchup going into last night and my opponent had Hopkins and James White, I had Hyde. So of course the Pats play 8 in the box and force Houston to play Duke Johnson most of the game, and then Brady spends the last 25 minutes of the game stat padding by giving the ball to White either on runs or short passes so White gets 2 TD's and over 50 points(our league has nutty scoring.) So I'm down 65 with Cook and the Viking defense against him having Rudolph and Diggs so no chance in hell I win. I'm solidly in the playoffs but this probably drops me 2-3 spots.

Damn you Brady

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I hate them. Even in a game they lose they manage to screw me. I was about 15 points behind in my fantasy matchup going into last night and my opponent had Hopkins and James White, I had Hyde. So of course the Pats play 8 in the box and force Houston to play Duke Johnson most of the game, and then Brady spends the last 25 minutes of the game stat padding by giving the ball to White either on runs or short passes so White gets 2 TD's and over 50 points(our league has nutty scoring.) So I'm down 65 with Cook and the Viking defense against him having Rudolph and Diggs so no chance in hell I win. I'm solidly in the playoffs but this probably drops me 2-3 spots.

Damn you Brady

I play in a non PPR league and have stayed away from Patriot and Cardinal players all year except for this Sunday when I roster Kirk expecting him to have a decent game and boom 2 points. Fortunately I have a pretty solid lineup with McCaffery, Jacobs, and Henry as my RBs. Needless to say Kirk is going to waivers this week. Sitting atop my league at 10-3.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I play in a non PPR league and have stayed away from Patriot and Cardinal players all year except for this Sunday when I roster Kirk expecting him to have a decent game and boom 2 points. Fortunately I have a pretty solid lineup with McCaffery, Jacobs, and Henry as my RBs. Needless to say Kirk is going to waivers this week. Sitting atop my league at 10-3.

I was in 2nd until this week I suspect I will drop 2-3 places and the playoffs start next week so hurts my seeding. Just the wrong week to start Murray over Wilson and having DJ go from starter to not playing(I finally cut him) hurt me.

That's the Pats way though if they had been able to get that onside kick they'd have had a prayer to win. They just take what you give them, Houston gave them the run game and the short throws to White so they took it, to my consternation.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I was in 2nd until this week I suspect I will drop 2-3 places and the playoffs start next week so hurts my seeding. Just the wrong week to start Murray over Wilson and having DJ go from starter to not playing(I finally cut him) hurt me.

That's the Pats way though if they had been able to get that onside kick they'd have had a prayer to win. They just take what you give them, Houston gave them the run game and the short throws to White so they took it, to my consternation.

I never draft Cardinal players anymore because I can't separate backing the team from running my fantasy team. I also shy away from Patriot players because the run their offense with such an array of talent you never know who is going to be the hot hand on any given Sunday outside of Brady. We are entering our final week then playoffs and If I can hold onto first then the top two teams get byes the first playoffs week so I am guaranteed money at least to the extent of getting back what I paid in. Top 6 teams get in a ten team league. We usually run 12 but we couldn't scratch up two more players. $50 per player and if I'm correct the winner walks away with $300 and runner up is $100 and third and fourth get $50 each. My biggest concern is week 17 being the championship week teams who have locked down playoff spots may rest players which could hurt your chances.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
That’s s catch and fumble by my fav young receiver, metcalf. Not incomplete.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another chance to win a big game and Cousins can't do it. And holy crap my fantasy season goes down in flames with my only healthy original RB, Dalvin Cook getting hurt. My entire RB roster is off waivers now, and I sat Penny tonight although I figured out if I had played the roster with the highest possible score, I still would have lost by 5 points.

Bad game for me to watch.

I have to say the last few weeks have cost Wilson the MVP IMO, he has not looked sharp and Lamar Jackson(until yesterday) has been killing it.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I hate the Seahawks, but this is phenomenal

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media