Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-1-19

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
The Rams got embarrassed on Monday night if you didn’t think they were coming in trying to prove something you know nothing about sports! What do you know we change up the stupid playcalling and score little late to finally mix it up! Whatever this team needed a little ass kicking hopefully it will speed up our terrible DC getting the axe!

Well YOU don’t know sports!

The Cardinals got embarassed today and you watch next week and see if we don’t get embarassed again! /s

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
You won’t find me excusing KM’s play. I just don’t get putting your franchise QB in harm’s way during a blowout, especially when he was listed on the injury report as “questionable.” KK needs to own that one

Well they also said DJ was ready to play and then held him out a few weeks ago. I don't trust the coaching staff and the status they leave players as throughout the week.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well YOU don’t know sports!

The Cardinals got embarassed today and you watch next week and see if we don’t get embarassed again! /s

I will watch and we won’t play like we did today! Well the offense won’t lol...
You must be joking I’m assuming but the Rams needed to prove something after the dominating loss and getting booed off their own field on Monday, just saying. And against our worst pass defense in the league Goff finally had a good game lol

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Raiders are trying hard to get into that conversation!

yeah, wasn’t thinking about the other late game, they are however playing against the reigning MVP. The Jets looked lost against the winless Bengals and we are getting dominated at home to a very ordinary Rams team.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler back to getting the ball tipped at the line of scrimmage.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
That is why I keep Drake there. This game is blown and he puts it on the line going into contact. Larry right there, a Hall of Famer still fighting

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave