Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-1-19

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I do not see this Chopper. I see the Rams having Arron Donald and he is dismantling this OL with Shipley attempting to block him, a constant with an expected result. Even when Donald does not get in, he's screwing all the parameters of what we try to do with pushing the pocket forward. Then add a Vance Joseph defense to the mix and the offense has no direction
If teams know what you want to do when you are pressured...you have to do something different. That is how you counter a counter.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If Murray has a bad hammy, why is he still in this game?

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Garbage time..... yeet

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
This was a good game, all 20 minutes of it.

Yay! Touchdown.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to see Kyler score the touchdown. His confidence needed a boost.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
He's running like he doesn't have a bad hammy. I think people are trying to find excuses for his crappy game.
You won’t find me excusing KM’s play. I just don’t get putting your franchise QB in harm’s way during a blowout, especially when he was listed on the injury report as “questionable.” KK needs to own that one

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Rams got embarrassed on Monday night if you didn’t think they were coming in trying to prove something you know nothing about sports! What do you know we change up the stupid playcalling and score little late to finally mix it up! Whatever this team needed a little ass kicking hopefully it will speed up our terrible DC getting the axe!

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You won’t find me excusing KM’s play. I just don’t get putting your franchise QB in harm’s way during a blowout, especially when he was listed on the injury report as “questionable.” KK needs to own that one
In my mind, this is a safe place for Murray to learn how to work through an injury. If he is made of glass we should never have picked him.