I was wrong

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I was really really wrong and I apologize to a man named Mitch. Peterson has no business on this team because his actions show he does not care on the field. Instead of being an active member giving his all and maybe being a leader for these young guys, is just removing himself. Yeah, we could have had a first but it is what it is and I would freaking trade him for a fourth right now

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I was really really wrong and I apologize to a man named Mitch. Peterson has no business on this team because his actions show he does not care on the field. Instead of being an active member giving his all and maybe being a leader for these young guys, is just removing himself. Yeah, we could have had a first but it is what it is and I would freaking trade him for a fourth right now
He'll see this, he's on here all the time he just said he was leaving but he lurks

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Hey Jet I was right there with Mitch day 1 & took a lot of heat for it too. Lol

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We could have gotten a 1st+ for Peterson weeks ago.

Now we will be lucky to get somebody to take on the remaining year of his contract for free.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
he said that when P2 was at the top of his game though, he doesn't get credit NOW. watch this - tom brady sucks. in 5 years when i'm right please remember this post

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
he said that when P2 was at the top of his game though, he doesn't get credit NOW. watch this - tom brady sucks. in 5 years when i'm right please remember this post

P2 always avoided tackling, that's not a new thing. He just sucks in coverage now too.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
meh, who cares if you were right or wrong Jet. Cards need a corner back either way.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave