Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-1-19

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
It's his way of getting back at the team for not reworking his contact to absorb $$ and reduce his fine. He knows they can't cut him.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Agreed. I see a hold out at the end of the season. He’ll want to get treated to a team with a good defense, So he can look good for that last contract

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You know it's bad when they just want the game to end when there are no media timeouts on change of possession.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just terrible coaching all around today, usually just on the defensive side but today both have sucked and have shown zero creativity! How has Edmunds not even touched the ball? Seriously our offense today is a joke of terrible playcalling...

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Fox is like "no commercials" so we can end this and do bonus coverage in a different game so we preserve some ratings!
TBH, nobody wants to keep listening to Chris Meyers and Moose Johnston either.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Our O-line needs a new C the snaps were often high left somewhere else, and that is the smallest problem that our C has...

Our LT was beaten today multiple times and had his usual penalty
Our LG and RG are just below average
Our RT is probably one of the worst if not the worst in the league

Still we try to fix our Team from outside in when it all starts in the trenches...

DJ would look good behind the Baltimore O-line

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Coaches are finding out what Kyler wants to do and are taking it away...Kyler has to adjust and he isn't.

I do not see this Chopper. I see the Rams having Arron Donald and he is dismantling this OL with Shipley attempting to block him, a constant with an expected result. Even when Donald does not get in, he's screwing all the parameters of what we try to do with pushing the pocket forward. Then add a Vance Joseph defense to the mix and the offense has no direction

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
McVay should just go victory formation right now and run the clock. Not like we are going to score.