Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-1-19

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Chase Edmunds might have to tweet welp today wtf? Why are we not trying anything different ? We saw enough of the Drake show in the first have for Christ sakes try some other weapons This is high school BS

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but I have been a Cardinals fan long enough that seeing them get bent over and stuffed is not unfamiliar. This just reminds me that Murray is not close right now.
It's not just that.. this starts at the top. MB, gm, to the coaches first.. I think this is all our legitimate beefs. Until things get straight at the top, the product will be inconsistent and messy...like today. Jmo

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Good job with fist bumps in the huddle...hahaha

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another interception?

Cardinals caught a break.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Welp when it rains it pours.

This is a humbling game for fans, players and coaches. We have a long way to go.

This is as bad of a loss as any last year. And as I've said before we haven't proved to be good situationally when the game matters. Now we're just rolling over.

What makes it so bad...

as a rookie Kyler needs to use this as a leg up. Instead the week off he regressed.

A bye week and all of sudden he looks like he did vs. the Lions in the 1st half (but all game now)

The more troubling thing is the coaches. Wade Phillips is schooling Kliff. McVay is going to have people calling him a genius again after this game.

Its just....sad. Well...hope for the best the last 4 games guys. This one has certainly knocked down my optimism quite a bit.

And it doesn't help that Keim is the one that being asked to fix this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave