Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-1-19

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
we’re a year and half into our rebuild what are you talking about dude. We were 13-3 in 2015 and went to the nfc championship.

Got my years mixed up, you're right. But on queue Keim's fart sniffer shows up.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
we’re a year and half into our rebuild what are you talking about dude. We were 13-3 in 2015 and went to the nfc championship.

We are a year and a half into our de-build. The rebuild will start any minute.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Keim had a top 5 grade on Murphy
(so thankfully we didn't another game last year or we'd have taken him top 5 if Kyler went to the Raiders)

I just don't see it....yet

And we're also seeing what this team looks like when Kyler struggles....we're awful.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
The halftime show was definitely the highlight of the game so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Not much optimism remaining for this game. Dont expect Joseph to make any adjustments to help the defense but still curious to see if KK can make adjustments to at least get the offense moving.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
The halftime show was definitely the highlight of the game so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it was, I peed for a good minute, saw my wife is making homemade soup and realized there's only about an hour or so before 5his game ends lol

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I know DJ has had his issues, but he has to be able to contribute in some capacity. It's not like this offense is humming along without him.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I know DJ has had his issues, but he has to be able to contribute in some capacity. It's not like this offense is humming along without him.
Yeah let him play, he won't lose any more yards then KM lol

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I know this; when receivers enter a zone and the defender assigned to that zone doesn’t respond, it’s not the coach. Have you notice how many catches were made with no one around and when defenders were around how few challenged the receivers for the ball? That’s not the scheme. No scheme works with players this bad.
By week 13 they should know where to be and how zone works, but they still are roaming free sometimes. And if you have a #1 CB that is a man CB even if he is slowing down, you play man... zone isn't working with this players then play man. And yes if one gets burned again and again, then you see really who is bad but with our D anyone makes zone mistkes anyone in the secondary seems to not know where to be.

This is bad and a mediocre DC would have tried to put his players in different systems and see what works, we see all weeks the same things.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No it’s personnel
Watch the swing pass to Gurley in the first quarter. Nobody covers him. It was. Obviously Marsh’s Guy. Not only did he not pick up gurley but he turns his back and is running to the middle of the field.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Wade Phillips is owning Kyler Murray right now. Murray has no clue what he is seeing.