Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-1-19

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
You're willing to draft another QB?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Another question, should we hold onto Keim because we have Kyler? Keim has been the common denominator and this losing organization since 2014, it doesn't take that long to rebuild a team in the NFL. He lucked out and we've been hanging onto him ever since.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
You said giving the new GM carte blanche...that would include a new QB, potentially.

You have to be willing to live with giving up on 2 top 10 QBs in consecutive years, with your wish.

Potentially, it's not a guarantee. And I would be willing to if that meant success in the future.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You said giving the new GM carte blanche...that would include a new QB, potentially.

You have to be willing to live with giving up on 2 top 10 QBs in consecutive years, with your wish.

If you bring in a GM dumb enough to try to replace Kyler Murray then you screwed up the hire.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
In this 1st half, other than Vance sucks...it's clear that McVay isn't using any of the knowledge he learned from KK last year...hahaha

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
390 yards and 21 first downs given up in first half, for those keeping track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
An ass kicking, lucky it isn’t 30+ to nothing.

This is like last year in terms of being fun to watch.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PP horrible in coverage too

That was zone on the catch by Woods you could see PP turn him loose to the next guy but Budda wasn't deep enough and Goff threw it right over his head.

Horrible half.

Our defense is so predictable I literally claimed Higbee off waivers on Friday night and started him today and he looks great against us. I haven't played Woods in several weeks and he's over 100 in the first half.

Gotta get Kyler going, so far he looks like he's really not used to playing hurt he seems very uncomfortable.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
no this bad D isn't personel, this is scheme and you should know it better Harry.

This O is personel but the D, is scheme that puts the personel in a really bad position.

This reception was because of Zone and the extreme soft zone.

I know this; when receivers enter a zone and the defender assigned to that zone doesn’t respond, it’s not the coach. Have you notice how many catches were made with no one around and when defenders were around how few challenged the receivers for the ball? That’s not the scheme. No scheme works with players this bad.

Harry

Reaction score
no this bad D isn't personel, this is scheme and you should know it better Harry.

This O is personel but the D, is scheme that puts the personel in a really bad position.

I know this; when receivers enter a zone and the defender assigned to that zone doesn’t respond, it’s not the coach. Have you notice how many catches were made with no one around and when defenders were around how few challenged the receivers for the ball? That’s not the scheme. No scheme works with players this bad.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
I love how everyone is so hard on our D...Have you all noticed how bad our O is?? <100 yards 5 possessions 5 punts!
If we were able to score any points at all we would still be in the game.

Harry

Reaction score

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Another question, should we hold onto Keim because we have Kyler? Keim has been the common denominator and this losing organization since 2014, it doesn't take that long to rebuild a team in the NFL. He lucked out and we've been hanging onto him ever since.

we’re a year and half into our rebuild what are you talking about dude. We were 13-3 in 2015 and went to the nfc championship.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave