Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-1-19

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I never bought into the “the rams are down let’s take advantage of them .” Their roster is superior to ours despite a down year for them. Our defense can’t stop anyone .

Our offense is better than theirs in my opinion, but our defense is so poor that it doesn't offset how much better our offense is than theirs.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I thought we would be able to best the Wilks/Rosen record by 1, maybe 2 wins. The silver lining is we won't have as many losses because we tied one. Improvement?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Reddick again? No way!
Vance hasn't learned how to scheme with the players he has...he's awful! Had 2 weeks to teach them what a screen pass is...and he obviously failed...had PP21 shadowing Hurley, because its much better to have Woods and Higbey wide open...terrible game planning.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There is to hope that Vance is one and done, else we will be not even in contention next year, this soft D this unpreparedness on D this not knowing what the opponent does best and let him do it to get confident ... this is killing us in more or less every game

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Our offense is better than theirs in my opinion, but our defense is so poor that it doesn't offset how much better our offense is than theirs.
Their offense is better than ours by about a mile. Our quarterback is better than theirs which is what makes it seem closer than it is.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Cards will be lucky to be down by less than 21 at halftime.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would be willing to bet that if you asked most offensive coordinators, they would be extremely excited to coach and game plan against a guy like Vance. It has shown all year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA