Kyler Murray Listed As Questionable For Sunday

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why would you hope he doesn't play if he's not 100%? Would you sit drew Brees because he had a sure calf?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
Our Oline vs. the Rams DLine (Ravens have a top 2 or 3 Oline so can't judge off of last Monday)

with a Kyler that can't move much....Aaron Donald pissed off...could be scary

Good thing is that Kyler doesn't totally rely on his speed like Vick back in the day. He can throw from the pocket...just gotta hope he has time.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He fully participated in practice Friday and KK said everyone on the team is available for Sunday.

Maybe we are playing Patriots/Belicheck like games with the injury reports, but I tend to doubt that.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our Oline vs. the Rams DLine (Ravens have a top 2 or 3 Oline so can't judge off of last Monday)

with a Kyler that can't move much....Aaron Donald pissed off...could be scary

Good thing is that Kyler doesn't totally rely on his speed like Vick back in the day. He can throw from the pocket...just gotta hope he has time.
KM and Brees? One relies a lot more on his legs, thus the hamstring is a big deal. JMO.
The point is, he's the starter. If he can play, he plays. 100% be damned. Donovan mcnabb beat us on a broken ankle

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The point is, he's the starter. If he can play, he plays. 100% be damned. Donovan mcnabb beat us on a broken ankle

I mean you do know that not everything is the same right. This is a meaningless regular season game for a team with 3 wins and he’s your rookie franchise QB.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean you do know that not everything is the same right. This is a meaningless regular season game for a team with 3 wins and he’s your rookie franchise QB.
You guys are acting like he has a serious injury

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He fully participated in practice Friday and KK said everyone on the team is available for Sunday.

Maybe we are playing Patriots/Belicheck like games with the injury reports, but I tend to doubt that.
Didn't make sense that KK would come off Bye Week with an unforeseen injury.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

No game is meaningless, no reps are meaningless for a rookie. He needs to learn to play when he is not 100% at some time. He's the starter and if healthy enough he plays, can't be scared because he is your franchise QB. Hell Brees played against us when the could have easily rested him for another week, and one could argue he is way more valuable to their season then K1 is to ours. I say since he practice he plays. IMO

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I am pretty sure he'll play, or else they would have signed Sloter from the PS. And I see that he (Sloter) has now been signed by the Lions.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson