Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 11-17-19

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Let me say for the record you were what 18? When we moved to Glendale? Im betting you never had the opportunity to witness a SDS game where we were hated in our own stadium. So do not preach about not every person bleeding red....believe me ive been there many times. Its those days...those people....that stadium that makes me love this team so much. Go Cards
You want to see "hated in your own stadium". Go to the Steelers game in 2 weeks.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Which was sexist.

We can agree to disagree. I'm sorry you infer it as sexist, I don't (nor does my wife for that matter) That said, your own post history here is littered with sexist remarks. You also participate on a forum where other posters routinely judge women based solely on their appearance with nary a word from you (there was a recent one on a sideline reporter).

Last edited:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We can agree to disagree. I'm sorry you infer it as sexist, I don't (nor does my wife for that matter) That said, your own post history here is littered with sexist remarks. You also participate on a forum where other posters routinely judge women based solely on their appearance with nary a word from you (there was a recent one on a sideline reporter).

Didn't know we were still on this topic. You can't say "we can agree to disagree" and then post what you posted. And don't pander to me about "I'm sorry you infer ..." I worked in PR for many years, so I know what you are really saying there.

I posted on a game day thread. I am a teacher and mother of a four-year old. I have very little time to visit and comment on this site daily anymore. We have both been on this board for many, many years, and I was very active here until about five years ago. For you to come at me for not commenting on a sideline reporter appearance thread and to imply that I shouldn't post in the Cardinals forum because of that is just mean and wrong. I participate in life, which judges women all the time. Do I need to comment every single time to continue to be here?

I would really love to see your evidence of my "littered" sexist remarks. You are way out of line here, five days later.

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
What part of sellout streak since 2006 are you not understanding...post any twitter post...any crap from espn...notice we are above Dallas who themselves have a streak..slice and dice it to fit your argument. You enjoy vegas and your rayyyydahs...cause you will have a new team to bash
I'm saying the "sellout streak" is bogus because it doesn't account for unsold club seats, shut down sections, and fans who couldn't manage to sell their tickets on Stubhub but sure as hell didn't go to support the team.

Let me say for the record you were what 18? When we moved to Glendale? Im betting you never had the opportunity to witness a SDS game where we were hated in our own stadium. So do not preach about not every person bleeding red....believe me ive been there many times. Its those days...those people....that stadium that makes me love this team so much. Go Cards
My first year of season tickets was indeed in SDS before we moved to Glendale, so not only have I experienced it, I also followed the team for many years prior. I've been a fan my whole life. I know what it's like.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose