Thursday Night Football Is

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
The NFL ruined Monday Night Football. Now they have ruined Thursday Night Football. Might as well stick to Sundays going forward. And they need to quit the London talk. It is incomprehensible that teams would fly to London for more than a token game or two each season. This league needs a new Commissioner

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anti competitive. Not good to ask players to play on 3 day rest. And if they do they need to adjust the schedule to give teams the previous Sunday off.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anti competitive. Not good to ask players to play on 3 day rest. And if they do they need to adjust the schedule to give teams the previous Sunday off.
Plenty competitive... I see sloppier games on Sunday’s by teams with a full week off.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fantasy Death

I loved it last night. Somehow with the 2nd best record but 5th waiver position(3 way tie for 2nd) I was able to pick up Jonathan Williams off waivers and put him in my lineup after benching DJ(not allowed to cut him). 2 weeks ago I got Ballage, now Williams. Our league has very RB friendly scoring a point for every carry and 1 for every 10 yards, I think Williams got over 40 points last and Hyde got I think 30. With Cook and DJ on a bye this week that might have saved my bacon.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose