K1 shines again

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe that is why Kyler Murray was so mad yesterday. Guys can’t continue to drop catches and run in the wrong direction with alligator arms in the air. Too many drops and mistakes by receivers not named Larry Fitzgerald.
I mean, if you don't throw to Larry you don't get Larry's hands.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Interesting on that stat page it shows that P. Cooper has the highest % for catching targeted passes. Maybe that’s why he’s getting more playing time as a WR?

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
According to the preseason hype machine Km was supposed to be unsackable due to his amazing pocket awareness,transcendent due to his awesome amazing skills,etc…….yadda yadda yadda.Has he lived up to being the top pick in the draft? I don`t know.. but due to the hype more was expected.

BW52 watches Cards games and must be miserable as Kyler shoves crow down his throat.... what a bummer man. The future is bright in AZ!!!

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As I posted in the Trends Thread. Remove the Weather ruined Giants game and Kyler is putting up similar yards/averages as Lamar and Deshaun. Major difference they are putting up 1 more touchdown a game.

So if Kyler can take the next step (think if he was just decent in the redzone) its not far fetched for him to get to that level.

Well at least in Kliff's offense. Not sure he'd have that similar success in O'Brien's offense like Watson.

Of course Kyler is going to have to adjust when teams have more film on him as well.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
As I posted in the Trends Thread. Remove the Weather ruined Giants game and Kyler is putting up similar yards/averages as Lamar and Deshaun. Major difference they are putting up 1 more touchdown a game.

So if Kyler can take the next step (think if he was just decent in the redzone) its not far fetched for him to get to that level.

Well at least in Kliff's offense. Not sure he'd have that similar success in O'Brien's offense like Watson.

Of course Kyler is going to have to adjust when teams have more film on him as well.

I feel like its insulting to compare Murray to inferior throwers.

The ball comes out differently for Murray than for Watson or Lamar.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Johnny Carson..even in Italy surely you have seen him on the internet.
Fortune teller comedy bit on the tonite show years ago.
Ok boomer

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
BW52 watches Cards games and must be miserable as Kyler shoves crow down his throat.... what a bummer man. The future is bright in AZ!!!
Not miserable at all Junior. No crow at all.Just want to see some consistent production and better RedZone production before falling dlwn and kissing Kyler's ass like most of you .If thats too long a train of thought for you millenials then so sorry.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Between the old man insults and the young people insults, Y'all are pathetic debaters. taking stuff like if you like a QB on your team and turning it into personal attacks.

Who is debating ?I get tired of being insulted or ripped because I don't line up and kiss Kylers ass on a daily basis.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Between the old man insults and the young people insults, Y'all are pathetic debaters. taking stuff like if you like a QB on your team and turning it into personal attacks.
I haven't said anything negative about KM.Saying I want to see better Red zone production and more consistemt play doesn't make me a hater except on the views of some Kyler fanboys.Because some think KM walks on water and is infallible not following that line of thought gets one ripped or called a hater.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who is debating ?I get tired of being insulted or ripped because I don't line up and kiss Kylers ass on a daily basis.

I haven't said anything negative about KM.Saying I want to see better Red zone production and more consistemt play doesn't make me a hater except on the views of some Kyler fanboys.Because some think KM walks on water and is infallible not following that line of thought gets one ripped or called a hater.

I didnt say anything about the Kyler Murray conversation. I simply commented on people insulting you for being older and you insulting people for being younger. I'm sure at some point within this is simply a defense mechanism but it's nothing but toxicity.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

I guarantee you if Rosen was still here and he put up stats like Murray did Sunday (150 yds. on 24 completions) he would be getting ripped for such a low yards per completion and been called Captain Checkdown. It's just the nature of the beast.

An interesting stat is Rosen in 14 games in 2018 had one 4th quarter comeback and 2 game winning drives. Would anyone like to guess how many Murray has so far this season in 11 games? It would be one 4th quarter comeback and 2 game winning drives. Murray is on pace to be sacked just a many times in 14 games as Rosen was in 2018, 45 times even though Rosen had a front five of guys who started the season selling insurance or cars and Murray has had the same front five with the exception of RT this season. The WR corps for Rosen were just as bad if not worse than what Murray has this season. Both have won 3 games.

Murray is having a nice season to date, no doubt about it. I'm also not saying Rosen is a better QB than Murray. The reality is both have had similar results when it comes to wins and loses. In the NFL, all that matters in the end is wins and loses. Wins get you in the playoffs, stats get you in the pro bowl.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA