Gameday Question(s)

Hurl Bruce

Reaction score
Hello everybody...I'm just visiting to hopefully get some good intel for an upcoming trip in for a game.

My group will be flying in for the Browns game on 12/15. We'll be in Scottsdale.

Tickets: We can get them ahead of time in the 400 level for $98.50 (including fees). Is that a good price based on your experience or are we better off waiting on going with a Stubhub type option? There are 8 of us in the group.

Gameday: We won't have too much in the way of gear for tailgating in terms of grills and cornhole or whatnot. Where should we look to park on Sunday to get a good experience near the stadium?

Any advice would be great. We look forward to visiting!

Last edited:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For parking you need a parking pass. If you buy your tix they probably won't come with one. You can buy those separately. Look at a parking map of the stadium on Card's website. If you haven't been before, find a way to the Great Lawn for tailgating. You can probably find someone to welcome you in.

I'm flying in for the game too, some of the locals here know where you can buy passes from street vendors near the stadium.

Actually, I hope you get lost because you're likely a Brown's fan! I'm not.:D

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
A lot of bars in Scottsdale will do a free shuttle to and from the game. If you don’t already have a tailgate plan, that might be be the best way to do it.