This is a pic from 1993

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I don't know why but I am posting this pic of my 2 sons and my grandson from the 1993 season. Yeah, I know, I know, "if your sons and your your grandson are the same age, you might be a redneck. Glory days!
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome picture Az Native. Are they still Suns fans?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know why but I am posting this pic of my 2 sons and my grandson from the 1993 season. Yeah, I know, I know, "if your sons and your your grandson are the same age, you might be a redneck. Glory days!

I had those signs and the cups

and the coke bottles lol.

I remember walking to circle K and seeing “ The Big-O bucket” they had just come out with the 64 ounce cups. I was probably in 5th or 6th grade and of course I filled that thing up with Mountain Dew. A lady standing behind me in line said oh my god look at his cup and I just thought it was so cool. Yup look at all this Mountain Dew.

remember going to open practices and the arena damn near being filled.

those were the days.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had those signs and the cups

and the coke bottles lol.

I remember walking to circle K and seeing “ The Big-O bucket” they had just come out with the 64 ounce cups. I was probably in 5th or 6th grade and of course I filled that thing up with Mountain Dew. A lady standing behind me in line said oh my god look at his cup and I just thought it was so cool. Yup look at all this Mountain Dew.

remember going to open practices and the arena damn near being filled.

those were the days.

I still have coffee cups I keep on a shelf for safe keeping with images of Kevin Johnson, Dan Majerle and Charles Barkley. They also have the Suns logo.

Don't ask me to dig out all the old basketball cards. :p

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting Az Native has memorabilia from The Phoenix Gazette which became sort of an afternoon version of The Arizona Republic with some updates.

CRC83

Veteran
Reaction score
Wow. Thanks for posting this. Brings back great memories. I was 10 at the time and remember those signs!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA