Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 11-17-19

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
At least some form of optimism has been restored.
I don't live in Phoenix anymore, but I guess we can hope.

I wouldn't be driving out to Glendale to buy a ticket the rest of this season with how things are going, but I could be wrong. My friends from AZ were in Vegas yesterday though, and said the Cardinals are seen as a joke again. And they're relatively dedicated sports fans.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
This will be the 40th time we've talked about this, but "can't beat anyone but the worst teams" is not competitive. These are barely changed issues from last year. Still no talent.

The Niners are a top 5 team. If the defense even was league average, the Cardinals win this game.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
What I will say is that this team is terrible when it comes to individual players just doing their jobs. We consistently have mistakes where guys aren't executing the job they are supposed to do.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

I wouldn't be driving out to Glendale to buy a ticket the rest of this season with how things are going, but I could be wrong. My friends from AZ were in Vegas yesterday though, and said the Cardinals are seen as a joke again. And they're relatively dedicated sports fans.

That Browns game will be fun to watch IMO. Probably a track meet.

And the Rams home game would be fun as well!

Your missing out homie!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
What I will say is that this team is terrible when it comes to individual players just doing their jobs. We consistently have mistakes where guys aren't executing the job they are supposed to do.

This cant just be a talent issue. Coaching has to be considered a problem as well.

Kirk setting that illegal block downfield. That was just poor technique. All he had to do was slow down through traffic and Clay still easily gets that TD.

I've been impressed with play design in the pass game and run game. Ive been impressed with the overall execution of the offensive line.

Outside of that....not impressed with anything defense. The DBs dont seem to know how to effectively run zone at all.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Your Az friends have no clue.

Seattle49er

Reaction score
Gotta say you all are good fans, appreciate you letting me post here without a bunch of smack.

As a 49er fan I know all about cheering for a struggling team.

You have all the pieces minus a couple here and there. I am very impressed with your rookie QB, gave the 9ers D fits. I look forward to battles to come.

I will be rooting for you guys against the Hawks.

Til next season, peace!

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I am going
Let me say, for the record, if I still lived in AZ, I would be there for every game. But there's no way I'm dropping the cost on plane tickets, a rental car, tailgating, and more to see the product that is currently on the field.

Not every person that walks into that stadium bleeds Cardinal red, and a lot of people are going to come up with better things to do with their Sundays than take that ride into Glendale to watch a 3-win team.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me say, for the record, if I still lived in AZ, I would be there for every game. But there's no way I'm dropping the cost on plane tickets, a rental car, tailgating, and more to see the product that is currently on the field.

Not every person that walks into that stadium bleeds Cardinal red, and a lot of people are going to come up with better things to do with their Sundays than take that ride into Glendale to watch a 3-win team.

Nothing wrong with that my brother. I am just excited to go.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals resale tickets are cheapest in the NFL:
https://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix...a-cardinals-secondary-market-tickets-are.html

Attendance by home game, 2019:
http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance/_/sort/homePct

...Cardinals are 25th at 93%.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This looks positively sold out.
What part of sellout streak since 2006 are you not understanding...post any twitter post...any crap from espn...notice we are above Dallas who themselves have a streak..slice and dice it to fit your argument. You enjoy vegas and your rayyyydahs...cause you will have a new team to bash

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Let me say for the record you were what 18? When we moved to Glendale? Im betting you never had the opportunity to witness a SDS game where we were hated in our own stadium. So do not preach about not every person bleeding red....believe me ive been there many times. Its those days...those people....that stadium that makes me love this team so much. Go Cards

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA