A thank you to Steve Keim

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Mike McCoy was fired(twice) by the Denver Broncos, 2nd time mid season. Keim still hired him.

Vance Joseph was also fired by the Denver Broncos. Keim still hired him.

Guy has a weird fascination with the Denver Broncos.
You forgot Kliff Kingsbury was fired by Texas Tech. Keim still hired him.

This is the sign of a guy who thinks he can do something special with these guys that others couldn't.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

This is the sign of a guy who thinks he can do something special with these guys that others couldn't.
Nah, I didn’t.

Don’t say I did either.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I’m not falling on any sword. I mean it’s beating a dead horse. How many SK should be fired threads have there been it’s almost comical.
Maybe because the only way Michael Bidwill will fire his buddy is if the Internet turns against his guy, and people stop buying tickets.

We're tired of the fat drunk guy who hasn't done anything relevant in what's coming up on half a decade. I'm getting too old for this.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Nah, I didn’t.

Don’t say I did either.
Haha, I'm not pretending you forgot, just that you don't care in that specific example, for classic DVontel non-reasons. Getting close to blocking you, and I haven't blocked a single person on this board.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe because the only way Michael Bidwill will fire his buddy is if the Internet turns against his guy, and people stop buying tickets.

We're tired of the fat drunk guy who hasn't done anything relevant in what's coming up on half a decade. I'm getting too old for this.

that won’t happen. MB definitely does not care what the internet thinks. That’s fans thinking they have a bigger impact than they do

the reality of the situation is we hired a rookie HC and got a rookie QB who looks really good SK isn’t going anywhere anytime soon

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cards entered the season with a #1 cover corner, #1 RB, a potential franchise left tackle, a pro bowl punter, 3 WRs drafted

They are exiting with no cover corner, no #1 RB, no WRs drafted showed any potential, no punter, left tackle entering FA...

These things are on top of existing issues to DL, Safeties, LBs that are not settled.

If you still have hope, you are under estimating how bad this roster is.

Sure they have Kyler Murray now like Colts had Andrew Luck.

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
DJ will not request a trade either, no team would trade for his performance now anyway. He will just ride the bench, earn his guaranteed 2 yr check & be done. His wife wants him to retire as it is from everything I read. Don't think either of them will have a problem with earning 20 million more & hardly risking injury. Especially her.

Let's not blame her. He is the one who has decided to not put in the effort. He could man up and retire instead of accepting the pay.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For clinching fourth consecutive non-winning season and putting "same old" back in the Cardinals.
This has gotten very old.

The season will be over in a month or so, and decisions will be made about the future of various staff members - including Steve Keim.

Meanwhile, I'm sick and tire of:

The team lost, fire Keim. Or Murray threw a pick, fire Keim. Or my Cheerio's got mushy, fire Keim. Ot my dog bit me, fire Keim.

The End.

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Haha, I'm not pretending you forgot, just that you don't care in that specific example, for classic DVontel non-reasons. Getting close to blocking you, and I haven't blocked a single person on this board.
I don’t give a damn if you do. You’re a very annoying poster. Go ahead & do me the favor, boy.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
that won’t happen. MB definitely does not care what the internet thinks. That’s fans thinking they have a bigger impact than they do

the reality of the situation is we hired a rookie HC and got a rookie QB who looks really good SK isn’t going anywhere anytime soon
If he doesn't care about what the internet thinks, let's see the attendance numbers. How many people do you think are going to show up to watch us play the Rams on Thanksgiving weekend? The place will be a graveyard. Maybe people will show up for the Steelers... waving Terrible Towels. The product on the field is like a Doritos Locos taco.

"Still awful, but we've sprinkled some stuff on it so you can choke it down!"

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I don’t give a damn if you do. You’re a very annoying poster. Go ahead & do me the favor, boy.
Lol... "boy."

Internet tough guy. Happy you signed up for the board when we had our best season of all time. Real die hard.

I'll keep you around.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol... "boy."

Internet tough guy. Happy you signed up for the board when we had our best season of all time. Real die hard.

I'll keep you around.
Way to stick up to your word just like you stick up to your bad posting.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh a SK thread after a loss huh. Maybe we should fire him

we’ve only had one bad season the two before we were .500 with a ton of injuries
You seem to have more excuses than he does..lol even he has been on record acknowledging and admitting that it's a results based biz. He has to accept what comes with the territory. Just like any player or coach out there..

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Let's not blame her. He is the one who has decided to not put in the effort. He could man up and retire instead of accepting the pay.
Not blaming her, just saying she won't have a problem with him being benched & getting paid. He's really gonna lay down now, Drake has his job & his contract is guaranteed, why even try at this point? He was already half assing it as it is.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I like Kliff.

Just at times I wish he was our OC and we had a more NFL experienced guy as our HC right now.

I think Kliff can figure out the NFL, but will he have time? Can we ever just outright win on talent while he's learning? Doesn't seem like it. Outside of the Bengals been because the Falcons and Giants are really poorly coached.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I like Kliff.

Just at times I wish he was our OC and we had a more NFL experienced guy as our HC right now.

I think Kliff can figure out the NFL, but will he have time? Can we ever just outright win on talent while he's learning? Doesn't seem like it. Outside of the Bengals been because the Falcons and Giants are really poorly coached.
SoonerLou rolling in with the exact right take again... jerk. :cheers:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let’s just do both at the same time. Settle all family business
Yup. You don't fire all your employees before you get rid of the guy who hired em in the first place.. not a great top to bottom approach for any well run business.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose