A thank you to Steve Keim

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
For clinching fourth consecutive non-winning season and putting "same old" back in the Cardinals.

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Something about this team makes me mad when they lose. Teams in the past? Wed get blown out and whatever. This one? Every game should win and blow it

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Keim managed to stumble onto a generational talent because Kliff Kingsbury came in and pointed Keim’s fat face in Kyler Murray’s direction. I hope that Keim is fired, but we all know that Bidwill is calling the shots. The fact that David Johnson was completely frozen out today (zero touches) shows that changes are being made. A mistake as stupid as signing Johnson to this contract should be the final nail in the coffin for Keim.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
For clinching fourth consecutive non-winning season and putting "same old" back in the Cardinals.

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk

We’d be 8-7-1 if we win out, thought that’s not happening

but yes. If you need any further evidence that Suge White is not the answer....

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keim managed to stumble onto a generational talent because Kliff Kingsbury came in and pointed Keim’s fat face in Kyler Murray’s direction. I hope that Keim is fired, but we all know that Bidwill is calling the shots. The fact that David Johnson was completely frozen out today (zero touches) shows that changes are being made. A mistake as stupid as signing Johnson to this contract should be the final nail in the coffin for Keim.
I was thinking this was the writing on the wall last year ..it's just had that feel to me. Let's just hope for a better version of Jerry Jones when it comes to MB. Fingers crossed. Lol.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Steve Keim's drafting of Kyler Murray should be factored into the decision to retain him.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh a SK thread after a loss huh. Maybe we should fire him

we’ve only had one bad season the two before we were .500 with a ton of injuries

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The ~ $47M in dead cap money, or whatever it is, is on SK. Those were his signings.

We could have kept Calais Campbell plus a few other good defensive players with all those SK mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Oh a SK thread after a loss huh. Maybe we should fire him

we’ve only had one bad season the two before we were .500 with a ton of injuries
This is really the sword you're going to fall on, huh?

Bruce Arians and his staff coached us out of that disaster, it wasn't the wonderful depth Keim acquired for us.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mike McCoy was fired(twice) by the Denver Broncos, 2nd time mid season. Keim still hired him.

Vance Joseph was also fired by the Denver Broncos. Keim still hired him.

Guy has a weird fascination with the Denver Broncos.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Bruce Arians and his staff coached us out of that disaster, it wasn't the wonderful depth Keim acquired for us.

I’m not falling on any sword. I mean it’s beating a dead horse. How many SK should be fired threads have there been it’s almost comical.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

He'll continue to fall on it till he doesn't. Let's save this thread to come back to it later for good ol Fin aka Keim's lapdog

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Disagree, Joseph is a Keim hand picked coach for Kliff, just like McCoy was. Don't pull the leaf of a weed, kill the root...which is a metaphor that says 'Fire Keim'

You don’t fire your GM during the season, but you can fire your DC during your bye week.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
DJ will not request a trade either, no team would trade for his performance now anyway. He will just ride the bench, earn his guaranteed 2 yr check & be done. His wife wants him to retire as it is from everything I read. Don't think either of them will have a problem with earning 20 million more & hardly risking injury. Especially her.