Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 11-17-19

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I would have loved the W, but I had the Niners pretty high in my confidence pool, so I’m OK. I’m also glad that the Niners scored on the last play when all they had to do was fall on it. Typical bush league crap. Cardinals should never forget that moving forward. Play competitively, but find a way to lose & position yourself better in the draft. Great recipe.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the worst defense I have ever seen and it has cost us multiple wins. I would love to believe such incompetence brings repercussions but history says otherwise

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
I would have loved the W, but I had the Niners pretty high in my confidence pool, so I’m OK. I’m also glad that the Niners scored on the last play when all they had to do was fall on it. Typical bush league crap. Cardinals should never forget that moving forward. Play competitively, but find a way to lose & position yourself better in the draft. Great recipe.

Not sure why anyone expects when a defensive player has a chance to score, he should just fall on it so it doesn’t hurt someone’s feelings.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In a FanDuel contest I’m in, that TD that shouldn’t have been a TD cost one guy $40,000 and propelled a guy to have $1,500 to $100,000. That’s why the nfl should have changed the score. It’s got nothing to do with it making us feel better about the game and all about the money involved in it. The nfl should have got it right and they didnt

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Did you think you'd be okay with the exact same record with the exception of a tie at the start of the season?

I want the team win just like everyone else. But I think everyone is already forgetting just how miserable last year was.

I see an incredible amount of improvement on at least one side of the ball. I did not want Murray and was firmly in that camp at the draft as was (happily) completely wrong.

I’m optimistic that we will actually have the same QB and HC for years to come and that stability will bring a lot of success.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA