Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 11-17-19

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I turned the game off after we turned it over with 30 seconds. How in the the hell did their D score?

we were trying to hook and lateral and fumbled.

Unless you had a bet on the game I have no idea why anyone cares about that score.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Kyler is the real deal

Need to get better fa lbers in draft/fa and get better oline

Vance is a loser should not be in az next yr!!!

I would consider trading Peterson for a 2nd round if possible

If Alford comes back and plays well, I would consider trading Peterson for a high third rounder.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
did you or anyone notice that on the 20 yard pass ply immediately after Deebo went down, the WR caught the ball 20 yards downfield in front of 55!! What the hell was he doing back there in pass coverage. VJ has to go, I’m beginning to think it’s 50% talent and 50% sh1tty scheme

That's why his sack numbers are unreal he's actually in coverage more than people realize

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Oh. Then I suppose an apology is in order.

Dear ASFN,

As I sat glued to the game and was openly rooting the Cardinals on, it suddenly occurred to me as the game ended that I am a horrible fan and this loss is on me.

I hope ASFN forgives me.

AZCB34
Very well done. Do better after the bye and this awesome team will win . . . according to AZCrazy.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this looks like SOC to me at this point. that was so predictable. the pathetically obvious run, run, sack punt followed by the swiss cheese defense. a week after just giving the other game away.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Except he’s right.

It was a good outing against the team with the best record in the NFL. The cardinals are light years better then last season.

And, a lot of our fans act like school girls.
Yes light years better. But still losing winnable games. I think it’s absolutely appropriate for fans to get upset during the course of a game with real-time coaching decisions and play on the field. If a game is there for the winning, like when you’re up 26-23 and 3 mins on the clock, who the hell cares what happened last year? But you guys beat up fans and guzzle the kool aid and celebrate loss #7. Fun!

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
this looks like SOC to me at this point. that was so predictable. the pathetically obvious run, run, sack punt followed by the swiss cheese defense. a week after just giving the other game away.

This. Everyone knew if 49ers get ball back they will score. Offensive play calling needs to make sure they don’t get the ball back.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Defense defense defense in the draft

drafted by WHO?! the guy who drafted... Murphy and... uh... literally every other stiff on this D, or had to pick guys up off the street because the stiffs he repeatedly took couldn't even stay on the field or team?

and who's going to pick the next DC? The same guy who picked Vance and Wilks and put together those two defenses?

things won't change on this team until the person responsible for making changes is replaced.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we were trying to hook and lateral and fumbled.

Unless you had a bet on the game I have no idea why anyone cares about that score.

Just makes it look worse than it was to the rest of the world. Why do I care about this? Eh, I guess I don't. Just insult to injury.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Except he’s right.

It was a good outing against the team with the best record in the NFL. The cardinals are light years better then last season.

Statistically, we are one tie game better than last year if we were to lose out. And last year's team swept the 49ers. So, yeah, light years.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Except he’s right.

and a lot of our fans are complete and utter homers who can't see the train coming down the tracks until it's run over their faces.

it's fun to lash out at other fans, right Fiasco?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
drafted by WHO?! the guy who drafted... Murphy and... uh... literally every other stiff on this D, or had to pick guys up off the street because the stiffs he repeatedly took couldn't even stay on the field or team?

and who's going to pick the next DC? The same guy who picked Vance and Wilks and put together those two defenses?

things won't change on this team until the person responsible for making changes is replaced.

THIS.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

I do not want to agree with this, but I do.