Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 11-17-19

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, well, well. It can always get worse and it usually does.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lol, everyone who thought their cards cover bet was going to pay just got a push. Sheesh.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Vance Joseph calling a blitz and have our best pass rusher not rush the QB but try and cover a running back out of the back field is the single dumbest call I have seen all year from him and that’s saying something. You call that early in the game not when it’s all on the line.
Good eye. He has obviously been worked all season.. he will call a good quarter every game but just get checkmated every other one.. hence why we went up 16 points after the first.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Come on. Stop it. You’ve gotta stop man.

If you keep finding a reason to add your passive aggressive chirps on Murray, I can make a truthful comment on a team which loses against Seattle and then struggles against the Cardinals at home unless you would like to agree that the Cardinals are not far from being a contender... because that is what they would have be to believe the Niners are Super Bowl worthy :)

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Vance Joseph calling a blitz and have our best pass rusher not rush the QB but try and cover a running back out of the back field is the single dumbest call I have seen all year from him and that’s saying something. You call that early in the game not when it’s all on the line.

did you or anyone notice that on the 20 yard pass ply immediately after Deebo went down, the WR caught the ball 20 yards downfield in front of 55!! What the hell was he doing back there in pass coverage. VJ has to go, I’m beginning to think it’s 50% talent and 50% sh1tty scheme

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
If you keep finding a reason to add your passive aggressive chirps on Murray, I can make a truthful comment on a team which loses against Seattle and then struggles against the Cardinals at home unless you would like to agree that the Cardinals are not far from being a contender... because that is what they would have be to believe the Niners are Super Bowl worthy :)

Jet, I love you man, but the 49ers have lost one game. If you don’t think that is Super Bowl worthy, what in the hell do you think is?

The game against Seattle was between the two winningest teams at that point in NFL history.

A loss to them means nothing bad at all.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I turned the game off after we turned it over with 30 seconds. How in the the hell did their D score?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA