Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 11-17-19

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Awful play calling by the Cards. 3-n-out was NOT a good option there. I would have called that drive as if I was behind and needed to score - put it in the air, pull something out of the back of the playbook, whatever - NOT 3 failing crappy giveaway plays. Jesus Murphy.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hoping he proves me wrong. Loved his TD. Making a joke about his sliding sacks vs this particular one. Salty much?

You have like 5 posts in this thread and prior to this one they were critiques of Murray.

Just be honest with the hate.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the refs just watch Chandler Jones on each play the penalties would be unreal. On the first play the guy hit him right in the facemask with his extended hand punch. It's amazing how often he's held or there's some penalty they miss.

Guy is held or flat out tackled by a defender on nearly every play.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
we need to stop them

but the holding is unreal

Our D has to stop them now

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The D has two big takeaways on the last couple of Niner drives into our territory. Cut the crap.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No way, you gotta run some clock there. If we got 2 first downs the game would have been over.

"Running some clock" was useless without at least one first down. 3 straight flops and a punt left plenty of time for the Niners - even with the clock running on those plays.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA