Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 11-17-19

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wait, I thought Garoppolo sucks though? Didn’t we just have a multi page thread on that? He’s awful. Terrible.

to me he’s Joe Flacco esque

I have a lot of complaints about this game but Kyler damn sure ain’t one of them

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been posted.

[emoji848]

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've said it so many times.. it's so nice to not take these games serious when the players and coaching staff don't care either.. lol. I see no passion or pissed off guys on d or on the sidelines from the staff.. if they won't take it personal. Neither will I. :)

bro we’re losing by 4 points relax lol

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Can we stop with the DK Metcalf thing. He’s not a cardinal no bitching on earth is going to make us go back in time and take him.

and I mean you would think he’s having Randy Moss’s rookie year the way he’s talked about here,he’s not. He’s alright.
No bitching allowed! All moves that happened were good moves! Our GM didn’t possibly screw up with all of his drafting! He is great and we are great and have an extra tie compared to last year. Our personnel is wonderful.

Does anyone have an ostrich with their head in the sand to post?

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He has gotten beat a lot today. But hes not supposed to be playing this much. Alford should be. Pp21 has been great today

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
And for a rookie 2nd round pick he has played above my expectations by a long shot.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Do you?

I watch game pass all week long when I get home. Watch football more than 99% of this board.

acting like he’s Calvin Johnson
I’m acting like he’s a rookie producing at the top of all drafted players at his position in the exact spot of weakness our team has.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love this analysis. When a big gain is negated this offense struggles.

Is there any offense that is cool when big gains are negated by penalties genius??

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No bitching allowed! All moves that happened were good moves! Our GM didn’t possibly screw up with all of his drafting! He is great and we are great and have an extra tie compared to last year. Our personnel is wonderful.

Does anyone have an ostrich with their head in the sand to post?

lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave