Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 11-17-19

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
more maybe one plays on a team that’s 8-1 and the other on a team that’s won 3 games. Idk maybe a bit of a talent difference

Oh then there’s the whole ones a rookie ones not thing.

Seriously dude
Wait, I thought Garoppolo sucks though? Didn’t we just have a multi page thread on that? He’s awful. Terrible.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I like Murphy as a player, but he gets beat a lot by just average wrs.

Now thats not a problem since he was a 2nd rounder.

Its more about the fact Keim had a top 5 pick grade on him.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can we stop with the DK Metcalf thing. He’s not a cardinal no bitching on earth is going to make us go back in time and take him.

and I mean you would think he’s having Randy Moss’s rookie year the way he’s talked about here,he’s not. He’s alright.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've said it so many times.. it's so nice to not take these games serious when the players and coaching staff don't care either.. lol. I see no passion or pissed off guys on d or on the sidelines from the staff.. if they won't take it personal. Neither will I. :)

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Screens, TE’s, and passes out of the backfield is our Achilles heal. Still cannot cover any of these. Complete lack of foresight by VJ with his game adjustments

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We don't really even have any injuries on D, aside from Alford. We planned on rolling out a D this bad.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
You may be right. After seeing the replay it looked like he was relying on inside help that wasn’t there
He has gotten beat a lot today. But hes not supposed to be playing this much. Alford should be. Pp21 has been great today

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose