Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 11-17-19

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Stuff like this is just a lack of caring....plain and simple. These defensive players do not care. They are an embarrassment. If I was Joseph I would sub out the entire defense next series just to prove a point. They are going to give up a TD anyway

its not a lack of caring. It’s a lack of talent so they are trying to anticipate the snap to make up for their lack of talent

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stuff like this is just a lack of caring....plain and simple. These defensive players do not care. They are an embarrassment. If I was Joseph I would sub out the entire defense next series just to prove a point. They are going to give up a TD anyway
He should be knee deep in all of them right now

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If I was in vegas right now I would bet a lot of money on it being tied at the half

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
Argh. I don’t see how we can expect a rookie quarterback to put up 40+ points Against the 49ers defense. The D is going to earn another loss

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Shanarat Jr taking a page out of the Marty Schottenheimer clock mismanagement bible

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
its not a lack of caring. It’s a lack of talent so they are trying to anticipate the snap to make up for their lack of talent

Completely false.

They actually played really solid defense in the first quarter, and they weren't trying to jump every snap.

The best defenses in the NFL are not the most talented, they are the most fundamentally sound, and they are the ones that don't make mistakes.

I would take 11 no-names that played smart football and didn't make mistakes any day. We would probably have 2-3 more wins with smart, less talented no-names.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Argh. I don’t see how we can expect a rookie quarterback to put up 40+ points Against the 49ers defense. The D is going to earn another loss
Niners aren't scoring 39, so 40 for Murray is unnecessary.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose