Crazy Richie Incognito ANYONE?

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cards need help big time and he WAS a pro bowl Guard.
Yes this is a desperate move, but in desperate times it causes desperate measures.
Is he crazy? YES
Is he a great O lineman? YES ...look up his PFF numbers the past 5 years...he's top 3 in both pass rush and run blocking.

I know it's out there, but it's time to think out of the box

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We won’t. It’s become obvious to me that we are going to limp through this season “retooling” . Josh Gordon was a perfect opportunity to upgrade our wr Corp for maybe a 6 th round pick and we didn’t.... but he’s good enough for the patriots. :-(

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Were 1-5 were past desperate we are completely irrelevant... So why bother???

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
isn't he in prison or something for something he did in scottsdale?

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
We won’t. It’s become obvious to me that we are going to limp through this season “retooling” . Josh Gordon was a perfect opportunity to upgrade our wr Corp for maybe a 6 th round pick and we didn’t.... but he’s good enough for the patriots. :-(

Like you said, the time to throw a Hail Mary on an acquisition was Josh Gordon. He looked decent against KC. Would have opened up the field and been held accountable by Fitzgerald

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Cards need help big time and he WAS a pro bowl Guard.
Yes this is a desperate move, but in desperate times it causes desperate measures.
Is he crazy? YES
Is he a great O lineman? YES ...look up his PFF numbers the past 5 years...he's top 3 in both pass rush and run blocking.

I know it's out there, but it's time to think out of the box
Are you still on this nonsense?

NO. The man should be in jail, not on a football team. We're already having locker room issues. He's not going to help.

...Are you Richie Incognito?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Too bad no one listened
He’s an all pro this year
I still don't care. He's a piece of garbage and I don't want guys like him or Myles Garrett on my team. I'd rather have a team I can root for as human beings than have David Johnson run for an extra 15 yards a game or whatever effect this would have had.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I still don't care. He's a piece of garbage and I don't want guys like him or Myles Garrett on my team. I'd rather have a team I can root for as human beings than have David Johnson run for an extra 15 yards a game or whatever effect this would have had.

Why are people so binary? He didn't just turn crazy over night.

Guy been through some poo, like most players in the league.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Why are people so binary? He didn't just turn crazy over night.

Guy been through some ****, like most players in the league.
No, he didn't turn crazy, he's always been crazy.

If this guy weren't a good football player, he wouldn't be allowed in most buildings, much less hired to do a job. This is a guy who threw a weight at someone's head, brought a bunch of guns to a place and threatened to murder the employees, has been placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold, outright uses racist remarks, bullied a trainer and a coworker, has drug and alcohol problems, and has been voted as the dirtiest player in the league for doing **** like gouging other players' eyes.

The guy is bottom of the barrel scum who is all but guaranteed to do the same kind of poo someday, maybe something someone literally doesn't live through, but ohhhhhhh, let's give him a 50th chance! Poor guy! He'll learn!

Dude should be in prison.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
No, he didn't turn crazy, he's always been crazy.

If this guy weren't a good football player, he wouldn't be allowed in most buildings, much less hired to do a job. This is a guy who threw a weight at someone's head, brought a bunch of guns to a place and threatened to murder the employees, has been placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold, outright uses racist remarks, bullied a trainer and a coworker, has drug and alcohol problems, and has been voted as the dirtiest player in the league for doing **** like gouging other players' eyes.

The guy is bottom of the barrel scum who is all but guaranteed to do the same kind of **** someday, maybe something someone literally doesn't live through, but ohhhhhhh, let's give him a 50th chance! Poor guy! He'll learn!

Dude should be in prison.

I agree with your post except he is not scum but crazy. Crazy person in a contact sport is like pouring gasoline on a fire... and I do not mean crazy in a good way like some guys playing back in the day lol

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
His talent was never in question. He's good enough to be a Pro Bowler all the time. It's just the other stuff.
It's like having full on wacko Lyle Alzado minding your shop.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I agree with your post except he is not scum but crazy. Crazy person in a contact sport is like pouring gasoline on a fire... and I do not mean crazy in a good way like some guys playing back in the day lol
I'm not sure where someone who is outwardly violent and a substance abuser isn't scum.

My cousin is "crazy." He lives in a home next to his mom where she makes sure he takes his medication and calls for help when his schizophrenic delusions kick in and he starts to think he's Jesus. He's not scum because he accepts the help for the most part.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
A wise GM would count the mileage , SK should have checked the mileage on Suggs , obviously SK prefers to shop Isle # 5 where all the Blue lite Specials are . We should pass on Richie !

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
We have Pugh, Garcia, sweazy, Cole and several rookies at guard.

While Incognito is having a fantastic season, I would not add a player with that milage and baggage to a position with Two starters and plenty of additional players already on the roster.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose