Kittle Ruled Out Sunday

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yup, and 4-1 as away underdogs (saints only away game we didnt cover).

putting 3 units on the cards to cover and 1 unit on over45.

The juiciest line is gonna be whatever the Cardinals total points scored comes out at. My book doesnt have the team totals posted yet.

If the game total is o/u 45 and the Niners are favored by 10.5 then that means they think the game is going to be 28-17.... I KNOW the Cards are going to score more than 17 this Sunday. might put 10 units on it.

I put money on the over, Going to put some on the Cards to cover as well.

cardjunkie

Veteran
Reaction score
People predicting the Niners beating the hell out of the Cardinals are way off. I believe I saw the spread at 13 points recently. No way

Last time we played them was a Thursday night game which is statistically better for the home team to win, and we still lost.

OP
OP
HoodieBets

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Last time we played them was a Thursday night game which is statistically better for the home team to win, and we still lost.

Theoretically it’s a 6 point swing difference from the previous spread. Taking into account last game and if they play to the same level all things equal that 3 point win turns into a 9 point win (take 3 away from AZ for home field add 3 for SF getting HF).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Staley out, too. Jones should be picking his chops.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
He was licking them last time but still couldn't get much pressure on JG with Staley out. I listened to a sound bite from that game, CJ after one play was over asked JG to stop getting rid of the ball so quickly so he could get a sack lol.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
One thing I know from betting over the past 10 years is when a line seems fishy it means Vegas wants something. They are begging people to bet the cards which scares me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I always thought that if a line starts coming down, there's either a player injured or they want money bet the other way to balance out?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Two approaches to beating SF.

Super Conservative - Win one on one battles. Close to vest - mistake-free.

Empty out the playbook and throw caution to the winds. (i.e.target Isabella 6+ times).

Cards are capable of beating Niners, but also capable of losing big.

The Niner's success this season is that they force offenses to turn the ball over. We don't have enough talent to allow for many turnovers, even against significantly lousier teams than SF. We were competitive in the 1st game because we protected the ball. If we can do that, we won't get embarrassed. If we can't, it'll be ugly. It really boils down to that.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave