Kittle Ruled Out Sunday

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
That should help, didn’t change the line much it’s down to 11.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People predicting the Niners beating the hell out of the Cardinals are way off. I believe I saw the spread at 13 points recently. No way

It sounds ridiculous. The two teams just played and it was a toss-up game that the Niners ended up winning by 3 points. Spread was only 4.5 (IIRC) and the Cards obviously covered. Now the only change is that the Niners have possibly lost about 6 players due to injury and the spread is more than double in their favor than the last game vs. the Cards?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It sounds ridiculous. The two teams just played and it was a toss-up game that the Niners ended up winning by 3 points. Spread was only 4.5 (IIRC) and the Cards obviously covered. Now the only change is that the Niners have possibly lost about 6 players due to injury and the spread is more than double in their favor than the last game vs. the Cards?

its also a home game for the niners which gives an automativ edge on the lines.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Beat the 49ers on there homefield would be like xmas to me!

Kittle really helped 49ers beat cards last time same with sanders if both are out should have little higher chance

Go Cards!

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Two approaches to beating SF.

Super Conservative - Win one on one battles. Close to vest - mistake-free.

Empty out the playbook and throw caution to the winds. (i.e.target Isabella 6+ times).

Cards are capable of beating Niners, but also capable of losing big.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
9ers played a brutal game on MNF. They are banged up and ripe for stealing a W...it doesn't get much easier for the Cardinals than the current scenario.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing I know from betting over the past 10 years is when a line seems fishy it means Vegas wants something. They are begging people to bet the cards which scares me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cardinals are what, 7-3 against the spread so far this year?

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Cardinals are what, 7-3 against the spread so far this year?

yup, and 4-1 as away underdogs (saints only away game we didnt cover).

putting 3 units on the cards to cover and 1 unit on over45.

The juiciest line is gonna be whatever the Cardinals total points scored comes out at. My book doesnt have the team totals posted yet.

If the game total is o/u 45 and the Niners are favored by 10.5 then that means they think the game is going to be 28-17.... I KNOW the Cards are going to score more than 17 this Sunday. might put 10 units on it.