TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might be one of the few but I used to enjoy watching Kaepernick play before all of this political stuff so if it happens, I'm fine with it.

I used to enjoy seeing him scramble.

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
He won’t be getting more than the minimum from the cards. They are $30 something million in the hole.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
He could be a cheap backup for KM. As a vet I don’t agree with his agenda but he is entitled to his opinion.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It would be dumb PR not to send a rep to this.

Like Eric Reid said, this whole thing feels like a PR stunt, especially with it being on a Saturday.

Sending a rep keeps the media off the franchise’s back
I agree with you on the PR nightmare by not sending a representative. I also think it would be. PR/media nightmare to sign him. I can see it now, sign him, then the media circus show starts. "Is he gonna kneel or stand for the natl anthem"? Guy has a right to do as he pleases, free country, free speech. He just picked the wrong venue to protest, doing it during the anthem pissed too many people off because of the people that died for that flag. Imo, he should've gone to that Dallas PD & protested there, people wouldn't have had any reason to bad mouth him then. His popularity at that time would've brought Dallas tv stations & media from all over the country to hear what he had to say. I totally get what he was trying to do though, he just didn't think it through imo.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
This state couldn’t handle the attention. But I agree with his thought process.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So Bidwill is sending Keim? This is all BS. No way he ends up playing for the Cardinals. I am shocked that the franchise got dragged into this
Why would you be shocked lol? This is a political thing and the Bidwill family has always done their best to be at the forefront of these types of things. I hope we don’t have any real interest in him but it would surprise me way more if we didn’t send a rep.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's all happening just so the NFL can say he was given a look. They made the offer to him and said he only had a couple of hours to respond yes or no to being a part of it. Had he said no, the league would have said he wasn't really interested in playing football. So, he says yes, teams show up...no one signs him...and the entire debate ends about whether or not he was "given a look" by any teams. It's on record that Nike has him on their payroll and he made millions in the NFL previously, so he isn't hurting because of his choices (well, besides wearing a Castro shirt or pig socks to slam the police...). Teams are still going to be leery of signing him just for all the drama that comes with such a move.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He could be a cheap backup for KM. As a vet I don’t agree with his agenda but he is entitled to his opinion.
Wait, you don’t agree with his agenda or the actions he’s taking to bring attention to his agenda?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose