KK sucks azz too

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I'd agree, that was about the worst clock management I've ever seen from a Cardinals coach in the nearly 30 years I've watched this team.

I'm still a KK fan though; I think he's done a pretty damn good job turning this team around.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
By the way, lets just pretend KK WAS just our offensive coordinator.

Taking the #32 offense to like #10 with our roster would just make him a hot head coaching candidate anyway. Keim was right
Keim is winning battles and losing war in the last four years.

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
By the way, lets just pretend KK WAS just our offensive coordinator.

Taking the #32 offense to like #10 with our roster would just make him a hot head coaching candidate anyway. Keim was right

Not sure anyone is arguing that point but it doesn't absolve a play call and sequence that was atrocious for even the worst of coaches.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Kingsbury was an awful hire. Why should anyone be surprised he sucks?

He’s probably cost the cards 2-3 games.

Whoever said they’d rather have KK over Arians should probably go see a doctor and have their eyes checked.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Whoever said they’d rather have KK over Arians should probably go see a doctor and have their eyes checked.
Arians will be retired again within 3 years and dead within 5....

He is also 3-6 with a MUCH more talented roster in Tampa Bay. What would our record look like if we had #1 run defense in the league?

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
this. ESPECIALLY because the bucs had no more TOs, which means if we could have driven down the field, we could have totally controlled how much time was left if we were in the position to score.

calling that kinda play if they wanted to "milk the clock"... at your own 25 while losing is ridiculous.
1:43 on the clock we had one Time out, they had one. They scored in 1:30 twice in the game a TD.

Pierre Paul stopped him, else he had a easy 10-15 yards from the 25. we used up with the first two plays 30 seconds of the clock. 1:13 and 1 Timeout on our 28 yard line if Pierre Paul doesn't react, we would have had probably 1:10 on our 40-45 yard line, 30 yard to FG 55 yards for the TD.

But then we needed 47 seconds for the next two plays, the 4th down was the problem, cost us nearly 30 seconds.

Than the next play used up another 11 seconds ... to get only to our own 38 yard when we were already at theire 43 (Murray run to it) because of the holding. That holding was a killer, with 15 seconds and only 5-10 yards to get for the FG with the TO ... that was a brutal moment to get that penalty. Without it, we tie for sure.

With one short completition without the penalty we would have called Time out and be in the FG range.

The problem clearly wasn't the first play call.

Oh and the ball drops on the ground with 1 second remaining, so many mistakes by the Zebras there.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't see where the coach has cost the Cards 2 or 3 games, but I am a supporter.

Even though we all do, some (most?) on here are Monday morning arm chair quarterbacks, Monday morning arm chair coaches and Monday morning arm chair GM's (some are probably even Monday morning arm chair owners). But, that's OK, I guess. And, by the way, I don't think he suck .

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wilks was an awful hire. Why should anyone be surprised he sucks?

Fixed that for you.

You could argue that KK kept the Cards in more games than they deserve to be in as well.

I'd rather have KK than Arians right now, and I have 20/20 vision.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Has he been Haskins-level bad?

Last edited:

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Arians will be retired again within 3 years and dead within 5....

He is also 3-6 with a MUCH more talented roster in Tampa Bay. What would our record look like if we had #1 run defense in the league?

The Arians comment is a bit harsh.

But that secondary though...

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score

was Arians ever really a choice?

and had had the Cards gone the conventional route.. like Adam Gase... or Jim Caldwell

i suspect we would be here at this moment concluding that Josh Rosen isnt going to make it, and, we would be hoping to be in a position to get Joe Burrow

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Jesus, what a ridiculous thread. There's a lot that sux this year, injuries, suspensions, knuckleheads. The coach is the least of the issues that have plagued this team.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Jesus, what a ridiculous thread. There's a lot that sux this year, injuries, suspensions, knuckleheads. The coach is the least of the issues that have plagued this team.
Yes other things suck so we shouldn’t talk about anything that must be lower on the priority list. Silly take. Just because we discuss the coach’s poor game management doesn’t mean we don’t recognize the injuries, suspensions and knuckleheads. In fact, I’m pretty sure I’ve discussed all of those as well this season. If you think kk has been 100% perfect and beyond discussion during this 3-6-1 season you’re entitled to that opinion. You’d be wrong, but you’re entitled to that opinion.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
was Arians ever really a choice?

and had had the Cards gone the conventional route.. like Adam Gase... or Jim Caldwell

i suspect we would be here at this moment concluding that Josh Rosen isnt going to make it, and, we would be hoping to be in a position to get Joe Burrow
Conventional doesn't have to be an awful retread, but someone who had actually coached on an NFL team would have been nice. Look at what LaFleur is doing up in Green Bay.

Frank Reich has been great for the Colts. Sean McVay, of course. It's not like our only option was to go with either a fired bland old dude or the guy with the worst resume on the market.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Conventional doesn't have to be an awful retread, but someone who had actually coached on an NFL team would have been nice. Look at what LaFleur is doing up in Green Bay.

Frank Reich has been great for the Colts. Sean McVay, of course. It's not like our only option was to go with either a fired bland old dude or the guy with the worst resume on the market.

agreed

but LaFleur wasn't coming here

Zac Taylor has been underwhelming in Cincy

im ok with saying KK was a bad hire -- but who was a realistic better choice?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Zac Taylor sucks.

Adam Gase is horrific.

Freddie Kitchens, Bruce Arians, & especially Vic Fangio were the most overrated hires in the offseason.

Brian Flores is ehhh

Tennessee fans wanted LaFleur out of town, but working with a motivated Rodgers changes everything.

This is not in defense of KK, btw.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose