KK sucks azz too

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I've attended nearly every home game since I was 5 (1999) and the father and grandfather deemed me worth bringing.

If I was so frustrated with the HC GM and QB that I'm trashing them online I probably would just take a step back from being a fan. Obviously criticism is deserved and thats what fans do but some people are so negative here I wonder why they come here to torture themselves.

But, to each his own!

I think going back the majority of this board in the early 2000s only bitched about the GM coach and QB play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Would you rather have Wilks and McCoy and the clown show from last year. The record may not reflect it, but this team is much better.

I’d rather have BA Palmer and Bowels but looking back does nothing to say if I should like what’s going on now. I like kyler and KK as an OC but I don’t like him as a coach and I don’t like VJ or Keim so there’s loads of room for improvement on the coaching staff and on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Okay now I’m curious, who here thinks it’s a smart strategy to run with 1:43 left in game in which you’re trailing with the goal being to run clock so your opponent doesn’t have enough time to score after you score.

I will unabashedly report that in my mind this is one of single dumbest reasons to run - to milk clock - when you’re trailing with only 1:43 left and you’re 75 yards from winning the ballgame.
Ever HC that has played Brady/Rodgers/Wilson or has a really bad D

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If KK is making the same mistakes in year two then I will be a little concerned. Willing to give him this year to learn on the job and apply what he learned next year

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re not understanding my question. I’m not asking if you (or Kliff) would run trying to catch the D unprepared to get yardage. I’m asking would you try to milk clock with the ball at the 25 and 1:43 left. That’s what’s being argued, that they had to run to milk clock so the other team wouldn’t have enough time to comeback and score again. I think that’s patently absurd.
Yeah, i think there was enough time left to take a chance on a run play in that situation - but i definitely don't think the Cardinals "needed to milk the clock" at that point. If they got into field goal position and there was still a lot of time on the clock, they could've milked it at the end of the drive, but you definitely don't want to milk it at the beginning of the drive with only 1:43 left!

...dbs

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think it is excusable, considering we scored with too much time in the 1st half and our defense allowed them to march down the field. When you have 1:43, and 2 time outs, running isn't a terrible strategy. Wasting 30+ seconds after that is inexcusable.
We had one timeout.

but again you’re not understanding my question. It’s not whether running is excusable. Wit’s claim is they had to run to milk clock. That’s nuts with 1:43 and 1 timeout.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ok clown thinks KK sucks azz.... move along clown, might as well not watch the Cardinals until we have a better coach.... see you then!!
Ah yes the “you’re not a real fan” garbage. Bravo. You’re really bringing enlightened conversation to the board. So much substance!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
point taken. very cheap response out of me to just tell him to stop watching but his constant complaining is tiring.

If I was frustrated with the HC, the QBOF, and the GM then I wouldnt be watching the cardinals, let alone spend my time on a forum. seems odd.

seems odd that you'd still be a Cardinals fan after all these years if the above was the case... unless of course you've never been frustrated with the HC, QBOF and GM during all our years of putridity... which would be incredibly as well.

leave the above kind of crap off the board.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
point taken. very cheap response out of me to just tell him to stop watching but his constant complaining is tiring.

If I was frustrated with the HC, the QBOF, and the GM then I wouldnt be watching the cardinals, let alone spend my time on a forum. seems odd.
I’m actually a huge kyler fan. But also a realist. I recognize flaws in our front office, coaches and players. Living in a fantasyland where everything is peachy is a weird and foreign concept to me.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Would you rather have Wilks and McCoy and the clown show from last year. The record may not reflect it, but this team is much better.
This whole thread originated immediately after the end of game mismanagement fiasco.

Here’s what I truly think about kk:

I see shades of his offensive flexibility. And I think it’s a positive. A big positive.

I think he frequently gets too cute instead of working what’s working and it derails the team.

I can’t understand most of his poor play calling in the red zone.

I like his newer age treatment of the players. And they seem to like him. That’s a good thing, as long as it lasts.

But more than anything I’m worried about his game management (or lack thereof). It would be one thing if we saw improvement, but we haven’t. It’s game 10. It’s not game 4. And we see the same ish. It concerns me that it’s either an inability to learn or an arrogance. Neither of which are good traits in a head coach.

mans that’s my position on kk. Mikes ahead of wilks. Yet to be determined if he’s a good nfl head coach.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This whole thread originated immediately after the end of game mismanagement fiasco.

I see shades of his offensive flexibility. And I think it’s a positive. A big positive.

I think he frequently gets too cute instead of working what’s working and it derails the team.

I like his newer age treatment of the players. And they seem to like him. That’s a good thing, as long as it lasts.

But more than anything I’m worried about his game management (or lack thereof). It would be one thing if we saw improvement, but we haven’t. It’s game 10. It’s not game 4. And we see the same ish. It concerns me that it’s either an inability to learn or an arrogance. Neither of which are good traits in a head coach.

mans that’s my position on kk. Mikes ahead of wilks. Yet to be determined if he’s a good nfl head coach.
Very fair.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah, i think there was enough time left to take a chance on a run play in that situation - but i definitely don't think the Cardinals "needed to milk the clock" at that point. If they got into field goal position and there was still a lot of time on the clock, they could've milked it at the end of the drive, but you definitely don't want to milk it at the beginning of the drive with only 1:43 left!

...dbs
EXACTLY!

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ouchie said, "I can’t understand most of his poor play calling in the red zone".

I thought most on here thought that his red zone play calling had improved from the first few games?

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ouchie said, "I can’t understand most of his poor play calling in the red zone".

I thought most on here thought that his red zone play calling had improved from the first few games?
It seemed to improve and then regress again.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

...dbs

this. ESPECIALLY because the bucs had no more TOs, which means if we could have driven down the field, we could have totally controlled how much time was left if we were in the position to score.

calling that kinda play if they wanted to "milk the clock"... at your own 25 while losing is ridiculous.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kliff is fine. His only issue is experience so far.

He is young so he is of lucid mind to correct errors.

Making these mistakes with years of NFL experience is far less forgiving.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

A little light on credit for innovating play calling, but otherwise fair.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had one timeout.

but again you’re not understanding my question. It’s not whether running is excusable. Wit’s claim is they had to run to milk clock. That’s nuts with 1:43 and 1 timeout.

I understand your question. We don't know for sure that they ran the clock down on purpose. I am KK, I would strongly consider it, seeing how they marched down the field right before the half. You want to be the last team with the ball in that scenario.

Are you sure they had 1 time out? I will have to re-watch it, because I remember seeing 2 time outs.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kliff is fine. His only issue is experience so far.

He is young so he is of lucid mind to correct errors.

Making these mistakes with years of NFL experience is far less forgiving.

Pop Warner coaches don't call a run play there. Stop making excuses for a putrid play call given game situation. The NFL is not that different than college.