ASFN Server Issues?

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My computer has been slower than usual when I'm on the website, and this morning, it's extremely slow. I don't have an old computer & this is the only website that I'm experiencing issues with. Is it my computer or are others feeling the same pain?

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
My computer has been slower than usual when I'm on the website, and this morning, it's extremely slow. I don't have an old computer & this is the only website that I'm experiencing issues with. Is it my computer or are others feeling the same pain?

Yeah the app is going extremely slow for me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Templer

Reaction score
This is my chance to ask if there's some country based barrier to enter ASFN...? Since a few months I always get some "access denied" error. Regarding my visit in AZ for the past TNF and my ability to access ASFN I realized that. Now I always have to set up a VPN connection before entering. Is there any easier way for me? ;)

Well, that's my first post in this forum, so hello to everyone. I love reading your opinions on every single topic but I don't want to interfere because my German opinion is meaningless :D

edit: maybe I should mention that I'm living in Germany :bang:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is my chance to ask if there's some country based barrier to enter ASFN...? Since a few months I always get some "access denied" error. Regarding my visit in AZ for the past TNF and my ability to access ASFN I realized that. Now I always have to set up a VPN connection before entering. Is there any easier way for me? ;)

Well, that's my first post in this forum, so hello to everyone. I love reading your opinions on every single topic but I don't want to interfere because my German opinion is meaningless :D

Welcome!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Might be a good question on the support section for owners or super moderators to look into for you.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Welcome!!! I don't know what is going on. Your previous IPs are running clean so I don't know what the barrier to entry is.

Your German opinion is as germane as everyone else's opinion!!

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Welcome!!! I don't know what is going on. Your previous IPs are running clean so I don't know what the barrier to entry is.

Your German opinion is as germane as everyone else's opinion!!

***, **** * **** ** ******!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I did notice for a time my malware security was going nuts when I was on the site and yes, there is a delay too sometimes when you make a response and end up getting multiple posts by hitting reply again

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

Welcome and more importantly, your German opinion is most certainly NOT meaningless! :raccoon:

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

A 30 year old (native?) German finding his way on to ASFN?

Got to be a pretty cool story behind that.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The site runs slow for me at times. When it is running slow I often have to refresh my computer because the post doesn't show up right away. If I don't refresh it I often end up with duplicate posts. I visit other sites to make sure it's not my computer or internet provider but the other sites run fine. The problems usually occur when there is a lot of traffic.

By the way, ASFN is the best!

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It was going slow for me on my phone last night. I thought it was because of all the UPS planes out on the ramp coming in & leaving, guess not lol. This hub here in Louisville is the biggest in the world, UPS only has 12 of them. So many frequencies out on the ramp to interfere, planes, hand held radios, our radios in the deice trucks, etc.etc. Idk if the frequencies cause internet interference or not but I'm sure it doesn't help.

PitchShifter

The other Big Red
Reaction score

I've just been in Europe used a VPN while there and noticed the same thing. For some reason, when using a VPN server based in France or Germany, ASFN always throws an error: "Error 1020 Access Denied. The website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks."

Worked fine when I used an Italian or Austrian based VPN server.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So with the site issues yesterday, it was a server issue and it got fixed sometime yesterday. Sorry for the down time.

With the country blocking, yes, I had to straight up block several countries a few weeks ago as the site was getting bombarded by connections in France, Germany, Hong Kong, and other non-US countries. I believe I can take off a few countries now and Germany will be one of them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose