PP got Boo Boo

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This thread title is lame. I haven't been happy with his performance either, but he's legitimately hurt and was frustrated by it clearly on Sunday.

I took the 'how convenient' part off but you know that is something which dampens having any worth of a trade now with his current history

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Expect a lot more of the soft tissue injuries...as they ALWAYS come after people stop using PED's.

I wouldn't bet on him returning to form ever again

He knew he had to take the PED's to be a the highest level and he took the masking agent so he wouldn't get caught

I'll always respect how he played for years, but at this point...it's over. Was fun while it lasted

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I took the 'how convenient' part off but you know that is something which dampens having any worth of a trade now with his current history
His max trade value was 3 weeks ago. We will never see that value again.

Imagine though how upset everyone would have been if DJ was traded before the season (when his value was high) and the Peterson at the trade deadline. In hindsight, those would have been really good moves. Moves the Patriots make. Moves no one else has the courage to do.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This lame AF.

One of the greatest players in the history of this franchise and now let’s mock him when he gets hurt cause he hasn’t been playing well in his 9 TJ year

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Calf could mean Achilles

I may not be the best at anatomy but not sure of that connection.

He will miss a game or two and his play will be mediocre at best the remainder of the year. Then, next year, he will hold out unless he gets an extension.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This lame AF.

One of the greatest players in the history of this franchise and now let’s mock him when he gets hurt cause he hasn’t been playing well in his 9 TJ year

he hasn't been very good in a long time without PEDs.

now, you'll probably say I'm "crying" or some other lame attack that you usually throw out at people who brings facts to a discussion you push forward with emotion.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This thread title is lame. I haven't been happy with his performance either, but he's legitimately hurt and was frustrated by it clearly on Sunday.
Yeah, I noticed that also, not that it means much but it made me feel a little better seeing his emotions. He clearly wanted to be out there. Who knows, had he not gotten hurt, the Bucs may not have drove down the field so easily?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Give me Aeneas any day over PP

that’s the not the topic and while ment to be a diss that comment alone let’s you know how good Peterson has been that the only guy in pretty much the history of this organization that you can say even compares is another hall of famer

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
he hasn't been very good in a long time without PEDs.

now, you'll probably say I'm "crying" or some other lame attack that you usually throw out at people who brings facts to a discussion you push forward with emotion.

Yeah ok. Sure thing. Without PED? How long was he on them? Well damn how long as he been back without them? What is considered “ a long time”

sounds like facts to me bud. Great debate. Sounds like pure speculation that’s kind of the exact opposite of facts.

Last edited:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
that’s the not the topic and while ment to be a diss that comment alone let’s you know how good Peterson has been that the only guy in pretty much the history of this organization that you can say even compares is another hall of famer

Honest question. Who’s the third best corner in Arizona Cardinals history? Tyrann Mathieu doesn’t count... DRC? Robert Massey???

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

Roger Wehrli was a HOF CB ...Aeneas Williams and Wehrli over PP.Williams and Wehrli didn`t mind tackling people.Cards also had Night Train Lane a HOF CB during the 50`s.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honest question. Who’s the third best corner in Arizona Cardinals history? Tyrann Mathieu doesn’t count... DRC? Robert Massey???

like I said in the entire history of this origination the only guy you can say is better is a first ballot hall of famer. We got 8 great years out of Peterson if he’s done then he’s done

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Roger Wehrli was a HOF CB ...Aeneas Williams and Wehrli over PP.Williams and Wehrli didn`t mind tackling people.Cards also had Night Train Lane a HOF CB during the 50`s.

lol

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Got a big boo boo from giving up big tds since his return....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA