Garoppolo Sucks

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yep. In the hole.

Look at who just got their team into scoring position to tie the winningest game in NFL history up to this point. Awful, miserable, terrible.

Edit: And I hate the 49ers more than any NFL team... I have before they were in our division.
He’s also blessed to have 2 dropped INTs right into the defender’s chest.

I’m not going to waste my time with you anymore about QBs anymore. Context doesn’t ever matter with you so I’m not going to bother entertaining you any longer.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turnover prone? Two more than KM? Firmly in the middle of the league?

I get told that Kirk Cousins is responsible for every loss he's ever had in primetime, so tell me why it's different here.

I think he's pretty good too but he's got 3 Turnovers tonight and they dropped 2 picks on the last drive. For the year he has 8 picks and 3 lost fumbles, Kyler has 5 picks and no lost fumbles so he's got 6 more TO's than KM not 2. And he plays in a much more friendly offense, Kyler has 4 more COMPLETIONS, than Jimmy G has ATTEMPTS.

Good player, but you can't compare what they ask him to do with what we ask Kyler to do, as a rookie

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Ha, try again...

Jimmy has turned the ball over a total of 12 times (fumbles the ball a lot). KM has a total of 5 turnovers. At least get your facts straight...
I'll admit when I mess up on a stat, I misread the line. Struggling to find a site that will give me total TOs.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wilson is unreal. They wrongly call him in the grasp so on the next play he pulls a houdini and completes it for a first down.

Such a great player

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I'll admit when I mess up on a stat, I misread the line. Struggling to find a site that will give me total TOs.
I just went through SF's box scores on ESPN. For whatever reason the player stat pages don't like to add fumble info in.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I like kyler and think he will be a top 10 QB but the amount of rose colored glasses I see on this board reminds me of the pats fans that I hate. The kid isn’t the second coming how about we just hope he can provide a winning season first before we call him elite and light years ahead of a guy will have more wins in a year than kyler may have in 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
He’s also blessed to have 2 dropped INTs right into the defender’s chest.

I’m not going to waste my time with you anymore about QBs anymore. Context doesn’t ever matter with you so I’m not going to bother entertaining you any longer.
Every QB has some dropped bad throws. And I feel the same way, that you refuse to look at context with these players. I'd love to hear who you think doesn't "suck" in this league.

I think he's pretty good too but he's got 3 Turnovers tonight and they dropped 2 picks on the last drive. For the year he has 8 picks and 3 lost fumbles, Kyler has 5 picks and no lost fumbles so he's got 6 more TO's than KM not 2. And he plays in a much more friendly offense, Kyler has 4 more COMPLETIONS, than Jimmy G has ATTEMPTS.

Good player, but you can't compare what they ask him to do with what we ask Kyler to do, as a rookie
I don't want to make this about KM vs JG. To say JG sucks is a wild exaggeration, though.

The teams are different, the talent is different, but that doesn't mean JG needs to be a hero every game to be any good.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow jinxed him terrible throw there

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like kyler and think he will be a top 10 QB but the amount of rose colored glasses I see on this board reminds me of the pats fans that I hate. The kid isn’t the second coming how about we just hope he can provide a winning season first before we call him elite and light years ahead of a guy will have more wins in a year than kyler may have in 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy G is a game manager in that offense though. if Kyler plays all 16 games this year he'll throw about 150 more passes in his first 16 with us than Jimmy did with the 49ers. He plays in one of the most QB friendly offenses in the league run game and short passes. He does it well but if he had to do what kyler has to do for us the turnover margin would be much greater IMO

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YEah Wilson made the play when he had to and Jimmy couldn't.

Great game.

On the way home from work I got cut off 3 times by morons on 101 darting over trying to beat the backup to the stadium so I'm very glad the 49ers lost

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA