Votes: 12 16.9%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Two of them are going to the Bengals/Dolphins so I’ll assume they’ll bust. I don’t think Tua will hold up in the NFL cause he’s always banged up. I’ll go Murray by default.

Trevor Lawrence is so lucky that he is not eligible this year. If I were Burrow or Tua, I would prefer to go to the Bengals over the Dolphins. The Dolphins are setting up disaster for their top pick. Herbert has improved. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him taken off the board in the 5-10 range and be successful.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Trevor Lawrence is so lucky that he is not eligible this year. If I were Burrow or Tua, I would prefer to go to the Bengals over the Dolphins. The Dolphins are setting up disaster for their top pick. Herbert has improved. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him taken off the board in the 5-10 range and be successful.
I like burrow out of this draft class. Acts like a leader and great accuracy.
Murray is playing great for a rookie. Expect a big jump next year. Look at Lamar jackson yr 2. We need to run the ball more consistently

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I like burrow out of this draft class. Acts like a leader and great accuracy.
Murray is playing great for a rookie. Expect a big jump next year. Look at Lamar jackson yr 2. We need to run the ball more consistently

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

And build a defense. I am beginning to think Fitzgerald might stick around for another season (which takes possession receiver off of the list of needs). Need a defense that can keep a team to 21 points and we might have something. The tank for Tua thing didn’t turn out so well. Headed for disaster with the Dolphins

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
It’s gonna be burrow and prob not even close. He is as mobile as Murray but stronger. He also is strong in the pocket and makes great progressions in reads. He is going to have the same problem as kyler with only one year of great play. He is going to be the #1 pick since Tua has been exposed. He hasn’t stepped up against good comp since he won the national championship as a freshman. Hurts bailed his ass out last year and he has never stayed healthy through November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I believe Lawrence will be the next Peyton.
Since Clemson has played literally no one this year if Clemson makes the playoff that will show scouts a little more. He was less than impressive multiple times this year against inferior competition. He may not even be invited to New York this year. Good thing is he has another year to improve upon this year.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Lawrence, Tua, Burrow/Murray in that order. Not at all surprised to see how this poll went, though. Not enthused about Herbert.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Where do you think DeShaun Watson falls within that grouping? He's better than Murray right at this juncture, imo. But yesterday getting Kirk back to 100% was huge for Murray, when he got the protection he connected.

Last edited:

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Lawrence, Tua, Burrow/Murray in that order. Not at all surprised to see how this poll went, though. Not enthused about Herbert.
And you shouldn't be. One is already playing in the NFL and has looked pretty good with a lot of room to grow into a potentially elite NFL QB. The others are still prospects that haven't played a single snap. For all we know all of those other guys will completely bust at the NFL level.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
And you shouldn't be. One is already playing in the NFL and has looked pretty good with a lot of room to grow. The others are still prospects that haven't played a single snap. For all we know all of those other guys will completely bust at the NFL level.
Yeah, for all we know. We are completely just prognosticating here. This poll isn't "who is the best NFL QB right now," because there would only be one answer.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Yeah, for all we know. We are completely just prognosticating here. This poll isn't "who is the best NFL QB right now," because there would only be one answer.
Yes we are prognosticating, but we already have NFL info on Murray and he sure seems like he has a good chance of being elite. That is absolutely something that should be factored into something like this and I believe that is part of the reason that the poll favors Murray so strongly.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Yes we are prognosticating, but we already have NFL info on Murray and he sure seems like he has a good chance of being elite. That is absolutely something that should be factored into something like this and I believe that is part of the reason that the poll favors Murray so strongly.

I haven’t see anything that makes me say he is the next Tom Brady. We have seen enough to know he is a legit NFL starter not even close to enough on if he can be elite.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I haven’t see anything that makes me say he is the next Tom Brady. We have seen enough to know he is a legit NFL starter not even close to enough on if he can be elite.

Haven't seen anyone suggest he is the next Brady, but he has shown some serious flashes as a rookie and seems to be getting significantly better as the season progresses and that is with a rookie coach and not a whole lot of receiver talent.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

I will absolutely root for KM going forward, but we don't even know if he's a legit NFL starter yet. Baker Mayfield lit the league on fire for a stretch, but isn't all there this year.

All we can do is hope for his continued development.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I will absolutely root for KM going forward, but we don't even know if he's a legit NFL starter yet. Baker Mayfield lit the league on fire for a stretch, but isn't all there this year.

I was being kind. Anytime you say anything that’s not “he’s the best” around here the pitchforks come out lol

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Depends on circumstance, coach, GM, organization, etc..

Just on talent though..

Kyler
Tua
Lawrence
Burrow (he looked so lost his JR year that I can't put him higher just yet)

Herbert

Who will be the best will be based on the structure of their teams..

Lets hope Keim gets better or find someone that is

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

To me Kyler has the best arm is is as accurate as Tua/Burrow

Remember he spent his "offseasons" playing baseball so he's got a lot of upside. The key for him (assuming the organization does it part) is whether he develops that football toughness to take hits while making throws in the pocket.

Don't have to worry about that with the other QBs (outside of maybe Tua)

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
To me Kyler has the best arm is is as accurate as Tua/Burrow

Remember he spent his "offseasons" playing baseball so he's got a lot of upside. The key for him (assuming the organization does it part) is whether he develops that football toughness to take hits while making throws in the pocket.

Don't have to worry about that with the other QBs (outside of maybe Tua)
He undoubtedly has upside. We all know by now that I'm a bit of a traditionalist, but I wish KM was a little more inclined to use his god given running ability.

What I hope to see from him is some tightening up of those mechanics, even though he can throw from a bunch of neat angles, along with what you said.

But just to reiterate, since I know people don't trust me here, this is not his issue to fix immediately. He needs more help on the line, and with a defense that doesn't put him in a hole. The next steps won't be solved in the next six games, rather in the offseason.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He undoubtedly has upside. We all know by now that I'm a bit of a traditionalist, but I wish KM was a little more inclined to use his god given running ability.

What I hope to see from him is some tightening up of those mechanics, even though he can throw from a bunch of neat angles, along with what you said.

But just to reiterate, since I know people don't trust me here, this is not his issue to fix immediately. He needs more help on the line, and with a defense that doesn't put him in a hole. The next steps won't be solved in the next six games, rather in the offseason.
The real question is does he have that feel for the game.

Russell knows when to run, he knows the angles on the field to take, he never seems in a hurry. His scrambles seem to always be at the right time and find someone open down field.

Kyler doesn't have the scrambling gift (yet) imo. Now I do think that comes with a lack of experience.

I think the other prospects have a higher floor (except Herbert imo), but if Kyler truly learns hones his craft he could be special.

Now whether Keim gives him a shot at that....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose