On the Murray INT...

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I haven’t seen one person dispute Murray playing great today.

He did play great, but his clock management on the last drive was maddening.... We were under 50 seconds to go...and one play, he burned like 12-14 seconds after we were lined up before he even called for the snap.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I said it like 4 weeks ago, sometimes you just have to play the kids and see how they do. Now 2 games in a row, Isabella produces a big play.
This had to be done since week one
We didnt have a squad able to compete
It was a season where u had to try those youngster getting experience
In part we did with rhe Thompson's
Now do it with isabella dogbe
I want see zeke turner get a chance, i think he is better then joe walker
Let Robertson play instead of the no factor suggs
Elevate caleb Wilson from the PS and use him as red zone target, we need some lenght combined with some quickness

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I haven’t seen one person dispute Murray playing great today.

Let me be the first then. I thought he had an up & down game. He did play well enough to win with decent support. Murray missed a wide open TD throw early on in the end zone. They settled for an FG, otherwise OT. He overthrew several passes. The interception broke the Cardinal (no pun intended) of throwing late over the middle, usually too much traffic. It’s not his fault the receiver fell down. Sheffield has been reliable in possession situations, but again he was too much towards the center of the field

The other big problem is you don’t make a risky throw when a sure FG is at hand. Add in Williams’ drop & they left many points off the board. This was not a bad game but it wasn’t great just good.