KK sucks azz too

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That last drive was a complete meltdown but I thought Kliff handled himself okay today.
On one hand he didd what he was supposed too. Put up yards and points against a terrible defense.

Kyler missed a TD throw and Max dropped one.

In terms of game management...is when I worry about Kliff.

Right now he's becoming a really good offensive coordinator/play caller...

As a HC? Time will tell

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will take KK over old ass Arians. Bruce was terrible today. Kliff will learn a lot this year, like how Trent Sherfield isn't an NFL player and stuff like that, but this team is on a better trajectory than when Arians left

You know Arians is no longer calling plays right? Plus the Bucs won so how bad is Kliff that he cannot beat old ass Bruce when old ass Bruce was so horrible?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I think this is where Kyler being a rookie without a ton of experience shows the most. Lots of good 2 min teams are good because their QB calls the plays. Murray isn't to that point yet, and we waste time trying to get the call to him and him passing it on to the team. This wasn't all on Murray, but his inexperience didn't help.

These are good learning experiences in my opinion. I am actually pretty happy after today.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
On one hand he didd what he was supposed too. Put up yards and points against a terrible defense.

As a HC? Time will tell
He is as much of a work in progress as Murray. I am getting more comfortable with them as we go along.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s not learning. He’s getting worse at game management.

Yeah the clock management was bad on the last drive. We were actually running clock on the INT drive but on that last one it was awful

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You know Arians is no longer calling plays right? Plus the Bucs won so how bad is Kliff that he cannot beat old ass Bruce when old ass Bruce was so horrible?
Kliff will win more playoff games than Bruce Arians, and it won't be close. Bruce will get to watch us win the Super Bowl from the Forever Home with Amos Jones. I'm sure the party will be a riot. Bruce will be fired / retired before the Bucs go to the playoffs again.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think the exact opposite
How you can say that after watching the last drive is beyond me. This was a terrible pass defense. We had the balk with, what, 1:35 left and a timeout (and he burned a timeout on defense that didn’t make squat difference)? Two plays run took close to 50 seconds off the clock in their own. There was zero sense of urgency and no scheme to get the receivers open.

the game clearly changes when kyler runs yet not a single run in the first quarter and then no called runs down the stretch of the game either.

And the red zone foibles continue to be glaring indictments.

whatever “genius” might exist on the offensive side is offset in close games by his total lack of game clock awareness.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Does anyone dispute that if Vance Joseph wasn’t worthless and had Max Williams, Murray and Johnson had executed their simple plays, the last drive wouldn’t have mattered?
If...if....if....
We would've won if we had more points
Point is we didn't so " ifs" mean squat

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

As a HC? Time will tell
Eh I think he’s an adequate OC at present with potential. But a head coach has to be more than that. And sadly (a) he’s not; and (b) I see little to no growth in that department.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If...if....if....
We would've won if we had more points
Point is we didn't so " ifs" mean squat
You obviously missed my obvious point. Kliff called a game today that should’ve had us over 40 points. Though the last drive reeked of inexperience between he and K1, this loss wasn’t on Kingsbury.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How you can say that after watching the last drive is beyond me. This was a terrible pass defense. We had the balk with, what, 1:35 left and a timeout (and he burned a timeout on defense that didn’t make squat difference)? Two plays run took close to 50 seconds off the clock in their own. There was zero sense of urgency and no scheme to get the receivers open.

the game clearly changes when kyler runs yet not a single run in the first quarter and then no called runs down the stretch of the game either.

And the red zone foibles continue to be glaring indictments.

whatever “genius” might exist on the offensive side is offset in close games by his total lack of game clock awareness.

I guess KK made David Johnson fumble or Sherfield fall down or maybe he told Max Williams to drop that ball.

But yeah it’s KK fault. Maybe we should start a fire SK thread about this game

come on dude.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Kingsbury had the lead, the ball in the red zone with under 5 minutes to play and lost. This is a bad loss.

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kliff is so bad at clock management he needs someone on staff who’s job it is to help him manage it

on the whole, I like Kliff but this is a glaring problem he has

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Kliff can’t catch a perfectly thrown ball to a wide open tight end. Williams needs to be cut for that. Don’t blame the coach

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kingsbury had the lead, the ball in the red zone with under 5 minutes to play and lost. This is a bad loss.

Granted but this team needs talent on defense so winning meaningless games at this point doesn’t really help the team. We are not a playoff team so the losses as long as competitive are nice growing experience and hopefully we can get some talent drafted on the D which is the problem on this team period!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you just can't have a HC who's awful at game management, especially in the biggest moments.

10-6 against the Saints fourth down call... awful.

the idiotic "Kodak moment" timeout against the Niners and the terrible challenge losing the timeout late in the fourth... awful.

getting 4 plays off... with 1:47 on the clock AND a timeout and having to depend on the refs on an in duress heave into the air with 00:00 on the clock, atrocious. I mean, we ran a draw to kill 30 seconds, then a five yard dump over the middle and then... with a timeout mind you... let 30 SECONDS ROLL OFF THE CLOCK at the end of the game while stuck at the 39 yard line.

I think KK is what he is... a good OC who has no business being a HC. The big knock on him at TT... well, besides never building an actual winning program... was terrible game management. And that hasn't gotten any better at this point and it's seemingly getting worse.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose