Cardinals at Buccaneers gameday thread 11-10-19

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
Guys don't know where they are supposed to go and it's not on their d coordinator??

I’m pretty sure Joseph isn’t just sending an email out with the game plan each week and is like “ok, u guys good? Cool...”

There are meetings, practices, film studies etc all week and these guys still don’t know where to line up. Guys are getting trucked on the way to the End Zone. Guys are making Winston look like Barry Sanders in the open field. 7-8 of the guys on the field on any given defensive snap are just not good players.

Ask yourself this question, what players on D would you say have a really high football IQ?

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Bad throws. Kliff is not calling anymore run plays so the offense becomes predictable. Next prediction, the defense gives up another running TD

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More separation by Cardinals receivers would help.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
If you the gd ball in the last 2 series - play action might work, Tbb don’t even have to play the run - attack like end of game 4th down every stupid play - kk needs kicked in the nuts - straighten him up or curl him a ball

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure Joseph isn’t just sending an email out with the game plan each week and is like “ok, u guys good? Cool...”

There are meetings, practices, film studies etc all week and these guys still don’t know where to line up. Guys are getting trucked on the way to the End Zone. Guys are making Winston look like Barry Sanders in the open field. 7-8 of the guys on the field on any given defensive snap are just not good players.

Ask yourself this question, what players on D would you say have a really high football IQ?
When I see guys running around week after week not knowing what they are doing prior to the snap, that is on the coach, high iq or not.. imo.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I don't understand why they're not letting KM run or why he isn't doing it himself if there's no threat of him taking off they'll just keep doing what they're doing

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
Too much pressure fro the A gap and having to put balls high to avoid picks

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Since when is an overthrown ball reason to celebrate by a corner? Celebrate when you do something