DJ is back - but we got Drake

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I fully expect the game Sunday will be more about passing than running. They have a very good run defense statistically and a very bad pass defense.

This is a game where to win we're probably going to need Kyler to go over 300 yards with 2-3 TD's and also the occasional QB run. If DJ is healthy his ability to catch the ball could be huge Sunday, same with Drake

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What . . . ?!?

One can dream right? Doing the numbers, yeah seems way out of reach, but I wanted to say it anyways. :)

DJ gets 100 yrds rushing, 100 yrds passing. KJ gets 75 yrds rushing and 75 passing. I guess Murray is just going to throw to those 2 guys but with a few WRs sprinkled in for good measure.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Some are acting like Drake is the second coming of Walter Payton. There is a reason he was available for a fifth round pick. He had a great game, but let’s pump the brakes on this.
Some are acting like Drake didn't get recruited to Alabama, and wasn't mired in the abyss that has been the Miami Dolphins since he was drafted. For those who follow college football and the NFL as a league, Drake was always a watch and see type talent, similar to Alvin Kamara.

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
I really Wonder about a running back but can’t run, is horrible at pass blocking, And it’s too scared of injury to fight for extra yards.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson